Airtel - Easy Recharge / no credit given for easy recharge done
I recharged my cell no. [protected] with an amt of Rs.40 on 31st August, as i was running short of talk time. To my surprise the talk time balance was not updated. When i contacted the airtel customer service they said Airtel had launched an old scheme wherein if you recharge with an amt of Rs.40/- the std calls were charged at the rate of Rs.1 per call. The operator admitted that due to some technical problem at their end the scheme had got activated (which was currently not operative) and the credit would be given in 24 hours.. I have called Airtel atleast 4-5 times but each time i get a vague response that your complaint will be attended to in 24 to 48 hours..Today is the 11th of September... i dont understand what is the definition of 24 to 48 hours... moreover the customer service is pathetic... neither are the help desk people cooperative...
the amount is very nominal... but i am posting this mail so that to bring awareness of the kind of hopeless service Airtel provides...
More Airtel - Easy Recharge Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills