Airtel Dth / poor after sales

I have purchased a new DTH Service with recordable HD STB on 16.03.2012,
The System has stopped working since 06.04.2012, showing an error 001.
Complaint was registered on the same day, with request No. [protected] (Happy code 589)
then an engr. visited same evening, but could not rectify the problem, stating it was a software issue.

Following day another Engr. came and said that the software is fine but the Balun is defective.
After a few hours anothe Engr. (Mr.Deepak Goyal) came. He changed the Balun but the problem
was nor resolved. Then he said that the set top box was defective and it had to be replaced, and it will take
2 - 3 days to replace the same.

Repeated requests/complaints have not brought any result, and daily some one calls and enquires, but has
not visited or rectified the problem.

Today again discussing with Deepak Goyal on Ph No. [protected], he asked us to call the Local
Faridabad office and to enquire for the same. The local Faridabad office on Ph. No. [protected]
was very rude and said it will take about a week, and you can call any one you want and do what ever
you like, and hung up the phone on us, and did not answer the call again on repeated attempts.

Today I am told on your Customer Care (Complaint No. [protected], Happy Code 564) that it will be
resolved by 11th. 1515 Hrs.

I am waiting for the above timing after which my patience will run out.

I hope the problem is resolved by that time.

Capt.G.K.Sharma