Airtel Call Home 1c A Minute! / the worst calling card service ever!

The Air tel call home calling card is worst I have ever signed up for! The number never ever goes through. If you have all the time in the world to waste, try calling India using this Airtel Call Home calling service, ..really. I mean it is a Bu**s***t ! it is a way to rob customers of money. I mean, who sits for an hour with a phone and keep dialling only to hear '' the number is not reachable"? Such a boring calling card service!

Comments

• Va
      27th of Apr, 2009

I think you moved from reliance to airel, , I was seeing the same issue as well, , after 3 days i realized that I was not dialing the right numbers.. you have to dial
    00+91+ the india number unlike reliance where you dont have to dial 00

I was fedup too hearing "number is not reachable" :-) :-) but now i get amazing quality at 1c...

• Ab
      5th of Dec, 2009

I've the same problem where "number not reachable" comes up for landline. I dial 00-91-(city code)-(destination number) but same problem.. Left a complaint at Airtel customer service, lets see what happens. By the way, mobile calls goes fine (0-(actual mobile number))

• Kb
      24th of Sep, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: 1-714-464-7400, no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2011

NIKOO PHONE CARD
    IS THE NEXT WORST PHONE CARD IN LINE, NIKOO PHONE CARD HAS A NEW GIMIK AND TRICKS BY GIVING AWAY BUY 2 GET 1 FREE FOR CALLING IRAN, AND THE BUGOSS FREE CARD TO CALL FROM IRAN . THE PHONE NUMBER GIVEN FOR CALLING FROM IRAN DOES NOT EXIST, AND THEIR RATES FOR CALLING IRAN FROM US TO IRAN ARE RIP OFF AND VERY HIGH, AND THE HIDDEN SERVICE CHARGES WILL EAT UP YOUR MINUTES IN NO TIME. THIS IS ANOTHER RIP OFF COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NEW GIMIK OF BUY TWO GET ONE FREE TRICKS. STAY AWAY