Airtel / adding insult to injury

1 India Review updated:

Since a month-my voice mail service hasnt been working. While I do get sms from Airtel asking me to dial 56733 or some such series, each time I call..it says invalid!

11th mar-I complained -and was promptly given a ref number with an assurance it wd be resolved the same day. Following 5 days everyday some new person kept calling and asking me what my problem was..and that they wd resolve it immediately

And since the last 7 days..while I am fed up of complaining, I get a new series of sms" we hope u are satisfied with the resolution provided for your request'

Comments

• Ni
      28th of Oct, 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: nithyan sekar
    Date: Oct 28, 2008 12:36 PM
    Subject: 9600002332 & 9600001331
    To: manoj.murali@airtel.in, aes.avcv@airtel.in, nodalofficer.tn@airtel.in, rajasekar.s@airtel.in, 121@airtelindia.com

Sir/Mam,

I am Nithyanandh Sekar working in Sutherland for the past 3 years.I got two post paid connection before 10 days. My numbers are 9600001331(plan 199 ) & 9600002332(plan 125). It went fine till day before yesterday, i got a person to my door step for conformation got call, got sms to both the numbers for the address verification & every thing was fine. Suddenly Wednesday morning my 9600002332(plan 125). sim was blocked. i called customer care found that they have blocked it because they found that some one else is using it, and hance forth it can be used only as prepaid. But i am using it for my personal use. So called the person from whome i got connection & found that if i send a mail to this address this will be sorted out. So kindly do the necessary action to get the number cleared.

You can see my usage till date & find that i am unable to manage without that number activated for my personal use.

Call me at any time. If in case if i am not picking just drop me a message in mobile so that i can get back to you. I will not be on line always so will also check mail at 10pm to check for your reply. Kindly help me in getting this sorted out as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

Address :
    No 25 gangai street
    bharathi nagar
    velacherry,
    opp to TATA consultency services.
    Chennai

I walked into airtel showroom the responce they gave was not acceptable. they told that they will raise a revisit but the revisit person will still say that it is not used by me.. How is that possible that even before they come & conform they will be giving this type of responce

Note : This is pending from 20th of October. As 9600002332 is on hold i am using only 9600001331 so call me in the same number

Regards