Airtel / active call barring
I took an Airtel post paid connection (nO.[protected]) on 19.10.07 and at that time I have furnished all my details along with supported documents. I got a message to visit nearest AIrtel Office for enjoying uninterupted services. Later it is known that an executive enquired about genuiness of my residential address and certified that no such person is staying at the given address. The reason is that the person came with different House No. (i.e. 5-12/239/1 insted of 5-12/239/3)which is not furnished by me. The same ws brought to the notice of the Customer Care with the ref.No.[protected], [protected], [protected] etc., but the same was not rectified and surprisingly my out going services were barred wef 30.10.2007 and I've been asked to submit blank cheques though my employer has cetified my genuiness.
It is not known why ur activating new connection without veryfying genuiness and completing all formalities and barraing the calls at a later time.
Why a customer needs to roam around the Airtem Offices? Is't a Free Service?
Pl. rectify the above imdly and take action agnst the concerned for the inconvenience caused to me duly informing the same to me.
further, see that no such inconvenience caused to the any of valuable customers.
A REPLY INTO THE MATTER IS SOLICITED IMMEDIATELY.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid