Airtel / abuse language and irresponsibility of airtel employees
This may seems like a regular comment by many more persons in this site, and you may seen many many similar postings against airtel.
One day i've called airtel customer care on their mobile number and i'm not getting his (ccare guy) voice and he told me to speak a bit louder and i've tried several times to the same number as it disconnected after 10 sec's. And atlast i can able to speak one guy and he is really very arrogant and the words he spoke to me is never heard by me and i cant write them here. Their service is worst and the response is also worst.
Can anyone answer how they are getting business even after doing such nonsense?
The gprs connectivity is poor and signals is always unreachable even after sitting in the same building where tower is placed.
Airtel people are very lazy(not applicable to 121 ccare people) even after submitting papers also in a airtel office 10 days later you have to face intruption in services due to non submission of papers etc. And in that sms they mention call customer care after disconnecting the service. If we try to dial 121 outgoing is barred to 121 also. How the customer call ccare using the bloody airtel service.
They are brainless.
If i write all problems of airtel, the space in this server will be over still i'll be short of something.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data