Airtel / a request for a duplicate bill copy

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of Airtel and using the connection since two years. I was out of country almost a year and before leaving the country I put my connection under the Airtel custody and it was available for six months.

When I arrived India, I came to know that my connection has already allotted to a different person without informing me. When I asked for an advance rent which I have paid against the connection, after a month conversation they said it has already adjusted in your Aug 2006 bill, when I asked for that particular bill copy where they adjusted the rent amount they gave me an excuse that the data is very old and we couldn’t provide it. I told them that I was not in India so I didn’t get that bill copy and I was not sure that you would have adjusted or not.

I am struggling with the issue for almost two months but the Airtel customer service is unable to provide me the bill copy. I have launched so many complaints for the same and also I put a request for the bill twice to airtelindia.com, even though they are not replying me back. Everyday I call them up for the bill but not getting any positive response... they say we are trying to resolve that complaint.

Someone suggest me what I have to do?

Comments

• Ko
      23rd of Jul, 2007

My Mobile no is 9908 605050... I would like to have my bill for the month of May 07.. I have sent 4 SMS's to 121 no response till date..

Regards

K K Reddy
    Asia Pacific Brands India Limited
    203, Gayatri Arcade
    West marredPalli
    Secunderabad - 500 006

• Ga
      26th of Nov, 2008

Please send me Duplicate copy of my bill.

• Za