Airtel / a request for a duplicate bill copy
I am a customer of Airtel and using the connection since two years. I was out of country almost a year and before leaving the country I put my connection under the Airtel custody and it was available for six months.
When I arrived India, I came to know that my connection has already allotted to a different person without informing me. When I asked for an advance rent which I have paid against the connection, after a month conversation they said it has already adjusted in your Aug 2006 bill, when I asked for that particular bill copy where they adjusted the rent amount they gave me an excuse that the data is very old and we couldn’t provide it. I told them that I was not in India so I didn’t get that bill copy and I was not sure that you would have adjusted or not.
I am struggling with the issue for almost two months but the Airtel customer service is unable to provide me the bill copy. I have launched so many complaints for the same and also I put a request for the bill twice to airtelindia.com, even though they are not replying me back. Everyday I call them up for the bill but not getting any positive response... they say we are trying to resolve that complaint.
Someone suggest me what I have to do?
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills