Airtel Broadband / modem and connction charges

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for the airtel broadband connection with havig my own modem and hence the charges were to be reduced from Rs 850 to 350. I had paid rs 350 at the time of connection.
When the engenier came for the internet connection I was not at my place. The engenieer without asking my younger brother installed the connection with new modem.
When i came back i removed the modem but the company had charged for it in the Bill. Even after complaining the customer care executives are not ready to accept the fault on the part of the engenieer or the concerned person.
They are treating the matter as a fault on my part without even asking the engenieer to at least give the clarrification...
This has really created a bad impression of the company...its like one cant trust the company.
This also shows that what ever is being told befor the connection is installed the company does not cares about it and does what ever it likes...To all the airtel broasband users BEWARE the company is now on the way to cheat its customers...and not keeping the words what is being said to the customers...

Comments

29th of May, 2008

They charge a lot of money.I thought tht airtel would work for me and ofcourse it's working but i applied the connection of RS-------550 andu know i have to pay 900 rs for tht usage.Thts terrible...