Airtel Bhartiagainst caller tune

I phase a problem against airtel pco. I run a airtel pco. Now a days caller tune is activated on 90% mobile phone when customer connect a call from pco to any mobile phone the first response from other side is that press* (star) to copy this caller tune. The innocent customer immigrate press * (star). Due to this action a caller tune is activate on that pco number. The company deduct monthly charge nearly 30/-rs from pco owner balance due to prepaid pco connection. The unsubscribed of this caller tune from pco is not possible due to technical reason.Any how we unsubscribe the caller tune the next day other customer press* the company again charge 30/-rs. How can we avoid this type of problem please take necessary action. My contact no. [protected].

Comments

Dec 21, 2006
    India

My prepaid connection has been declared unregistered, in spite of submitting all the required documents on time!!! I wasn't even informed about the verification failure, in there was any.

This is just not expected from a company like Bharti Airtel.

It's a shame that you don't even have the right kind of customer care executives who can handle your queries! PATHETIC is the word.

• Si
      Jan 01, 2007
    AirTel Bharti - wrongly charged

I purchased pin from this company but this does not work. I called them so many times they keep telling me it will work but it does not. Its almost 1 month its not working,they don't reply to your email or phone and till now they have not credited my account. They charged me 25.00 dollars. Suggest do not use AirTel Bharti.

• So
      Dec 09, 2007
    India

Request for disconnecting my post paid mobile number [protected] was submitted in Sector 37 branch on 1st December, 2017. I was promised for doing the needful within 2-3 days. I am still awaiting confirmation of disconnection of my number on the alternate mobile number [protected]. hoping for an early action.

sonik monga

Oct 17, 2008

i want to mobile caller tune

• Vi
      Sep 17, 2009
    Airtel Bharti - without reason number block
    connection sold sim card

Dear Sir,

i am vijay kumar from Himachal pardesh using Airtel Number [protected] last six and seven months. but yesterday my number suddenly outgoing and incoming is blocked .i have also call to customer care. customer care told me that this no is issue another person .i am shocked about that person wording.i am using this no. i have send this no to all relative friends and business purpose also. so plz continue my no as soon as possible.

• Ca
      Dec 08, 2010
    Ca Akhilesh Shrivastava
    India

I have been charged Rs. Twice Rs. 99 within 24 hrs. for the contents I have never downloded. As the Customercare told me that I downloaded some game but actually No game has been downloaded by me or anyone else by my cell. My second compliant has also not been entertained by them.
    Kindly tell what should I do now .
    Thanks

•   Feb 16, 2012
    Airtel Bharti - wrongly charged
    AIRTEL (ANDHRA PRADESH)
    India

Sir my number [protected] rs.120 / - charged wrongly for data (Net) I have net balance which validity upto 27 feb 2017. ,
    This is 2nd time airtel charged wrongly before 3 to 4 months I am already customer of airtel on that time rs.100 / - wrongly charged for any java game download but I have not done. ,
    I just request you to see my account [protected] from 25th jan to today. This is my request to return my amount other wise I will give court & consumer notice. , call me [protected]. ,
    Thanking you,