Aireloom Mattress--Cal King / Lump in the middle
I purchased an Aireloom Mattress 4 years ago. Within a year, a large lump developed in the center of the mattress. Over time, I have tried beating it down, but to no avail. I finally contacted Aireloom (it is under warranty.) They sent a mattress inspector out, who did agree there was a problem. Aireloom wants me to pay over $280 in shipping, and they will sew on a new pillowtop. I believe the shipping charges are exhorbitant. Additionally, while the mattress is away getting fixed (an admission of poor quality), I and my wife do not have a mattress to sleep on. If Aireloom was the quality company it claims to be, it would either ship a replacement mattress, or ship a loaner until the original comes back. DO NOT BUY AN AIRELOOM- THE WARRANTY FINE PRINT MAY BE LEGAL, BUT IT IS RIDICULOUS AND IF YOU BUY A KING YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE WARRANTY.
The location I purchased this mattress at is Sleep City in Santa Rosa. When I explained the situation, they asked if I had purchased a king size, I said yes, and they said that the lump or compression happens all of the time with kings. WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME THAT WHEN I WAS PLUNKING DOWN $2600? Sleep City no longer carries Aireloom, and obviously they are not helping me out. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SLEEP CITY, if you do, you are on your own if you need warranty help. They could offer a loaner as well--no luck. Both have lost a future customer...
More Aireloom Mattress--Cal King Complaints & Reviews
- Aireloom Mattress - Warranty 
- Aireloom Mattress - brand new sagging mattress 
- Aireloom Mattress - Collapsing mattress top 
- Aireloom Mattress - Makes our bodies ache 
- Aireloom - Defective mattress and false advertising
- Aireloom.com / E.S. Kluft & Company - airloom mattress
- Aireloom.com / E.S. Kluft & Company - Mattress Sagging and has a Lump in the middle of mattress
- Aireloom - 2500 dollar mattress Aireloom
- Aireloom - Aireloom Cal King Mattress
- Aireloom - Quality of Product