Aircel(Mumbai) / no customer care

I bought a new aircel connection yesterday afternoon.. and they have good inaugural offers here in mumbai.. But i have several doubts about few topups they have.. But i dont think they have any customer care in place rit now..

I must called atleast 10 times and must have waited from 2 mins to 10 mins on different occasions to talk to customer care. IT JUST KEEPS ME ON WAITING. I tried calling at 4 am also and still after spending 10 irritating minutes listening to their crap, i cudnt get through any of their executives. I wonder whether aircel have got so many customers that they just dont have enough executive or so less connections that they dont bother to keep any executive at all.

I am really disappointed with their customer care.(actually have got any chance to talk at all.) . And i believe after sales service is d most important part in any brand. and they lack on that the most.

So inspite of how many ever offers they give, i dont think i will suggest anyone to take aircel unless they give some serious thought to improve their support.

And i would like to know whether there is any1 from mumbai to have gotten though aircel's customer care.

Really Sad that a brand as big as aircel, doesnt understand the importance of customer service in such a competitive market.

I guess aircel should know that only launching is a product is not the only thing a company is supposed to do.

N  21st of Jul, 2009 by
It’s unfortunate what you went through or rather should I say unlucky... because according to me Aircel actually has one of the most convenient ways of customer care.. they have online cc along with a phone based on… so that avoids any dead end situation…. So, try reaching out to CC through the contacts given on their website that is if you can’t drop by at one of their stores..
A  13th of Jan, 2010 by
I agree, Aircel doesn't have any customer service. I tried at least 20 to 25 times for 2 days, irritated by just listening to their crap, no executives at all...
I bought a new prepaid Aircel connection, Due to document issue they just disabled my outgoing calls with out any message, any notification... shocking, such a bad customer service... After submitting the required doc once again still after 2 days I am waiting to get it enable...
N  18th of Jan, 2010 by
"This is strange I must say, since their customer care is very easily accessible, you have one more option just try to find the nearest company store and report this issue, your issue would be resolved in no time.

Aircel Logo Aircel