Aircel(Mumbai) / no customer care
I bought a new aircel connection yesterday afternoon.. and they have good inaugural offers here in mumbai.. But i have several doubts about few topups they have.. But i dont think they have any customer care in place rit now..
I must called atleast 10 times and must have waited from 2 mins to 10 mins on different occasions to talk to customer care. IT JUST KEEPS ME ON WAITING. I tried calling at 4 am also and still after spending 10 irritating minutes listening to their crap, i cudnt get through any of their executives. I wonder whether aircel have got so many customers that they just dont have enough executive or so less connections that they dont bother to keep any executive at all.
I am really disappointed with their customer care.(actually have got any chance to talk at all.) . And i believe after sales service is d most important part in any brand. and they lack on that the most.
So inspite of how many ever offers they give, i dont think i will suggest anyone to take aircel unless they give some serious thought to improve their support.
And i would like to know whether there is any1 from mumbai to have gotten though aircel's customer care.
Really Sad that a brand as big as aircel, doesnt understand the importance of customer service in such a competitive market.
I guess aircel should know that only launching is a product is not the only thing a company is supposed to do.
More Aircel(Mumbai) Complaints & Reviews
- Aircel - deactivate dialer tune 
- Aircel - dnd registration 
- Aircel - poor customer care 
- Aircel - misbehavior of customer representative! 
- Aircel - recharge problem! 
- Aircel - aircel network issue.. not getting port number after sending message of port
- Aircel - network issues on aircel 
- Aircel - aircel prepaid/excess roaming charges for sms 
- Aircel - mischief behaviour of customer service person 
- Aircel - network problem