Airbnb / deceptive practices
Home owners who rent through Airbnb beware! You will be charged hundreds of dollars if you help a client who accidentally books your home and needs to edit, cancel, or make any changes. You also will never receive a payout from them until after the client departs, meaning they can keep the money they receive from your client for several years. Getting a resolution from them? Ha! Good luck- when I called I was told the wait time was 3 hours. By email I was told, "we cannot make all customers happy." Yes, when Airbnb lies to the home owner, I would think most of us would be unhappy.
More Airbnb Complaints & Reviews
- Airbnb - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- Airbnb - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- Airbnb - "account deactivated"
- Airbnb - unethical behaviour, lazy, possible scam
- Airbnb - unauthorized credit card charges
- Airbnb - refund "policy"
- Airbnb - hosting on airbnb