Airasia / flight delay (5 hours)
I have booked a flight with Airasia from Bandar Seri to Manila through Kuala Lumpur (14/7/2015) and return ticket too (21/7/2015). From Bandar to Manila we had a 3 hours delay which was fine as it was a vacation so no rush. The airline got sandwiches for all passengers while waiting and that was all. No apologies even!
On the way back on the 21st of July, we received an email very late that our flight from Manila to KL is delayed (we were already at the airport). We tried to reach the person in charge, he said i will check and get back to you. Waiting for an hour, he came back informing us that the flight was delayed for 5 hours and we will miss our next flight from KL to Bandar Seri so we need to have a lay over till next day for the next flight. I started to shout as he was very cold-blooded not even giving options. I had a meeting next day at the company so i booked another ticket through Royal Brunei ti catch my work and Airasia did not even accept my request to fund the ticket back! my email is: email@example.com .
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Air Asia - lost luggage 
- Airasia - baggage damaged
- Airasia - gate closed after been delayed upto 1 hour
- Airasia - missed baggage
- Airasia - I want to make a complaint on my refund case 02768654
- Air Asia - service & product / ground staff very rude