Airasiafare decreased after one week by 50%

Dear Sir, i have book my GOA trip from HYD on 21st Dec through your airline and it was charged me around 25k on that day(see screenshot 2nd), and after 1 week around 28dec checking the price for same flights it was showing on 12k and at that time I discussed you CC executive and he sais that the fares will change frequently and if i am checking the price it is showing around 21k. I discussed with my colleague and he said that there is some policy that airlines will not reduce the price after your booking and if they did so then they need to refund your balance amount. So my question is i booked my ticket so early and paid maximum why I charged so much and if really there is a policy then why didn't you return back my amount which i paid extra. Really it was bad experience for me from your end. And this is the first time I tried with your airline. Please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks,
Amit

Am
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 14, 2017

No such policy exists. Fares literally go up and down every minute. If the price had been higher would you have paid the difference?