Airasia / cabin crew - noor diana | d7 182 | 19feb2018
Pathetic Service | Rude Cabin Crew | No Respect
Despite multiple requests made for the mineral water, none of the cabin crew attended our concern. Noor Diana, one of the lady crew member in a very rude way asked us to wait until all the customers seated before us are attended. They were busy with explaining the food menu to other passengers but did not pay heed to the request of the mineral water.
My wife who wanted the mineral water for taking the medicine had to wait for over 40 mins to get it.
First of all, we are not allowed to carry water inside and then airline does not have any complimentary water service for the international sector and then we have to wait all the way long to get one bottle of water for 70 bucks.
When we asked the lady about the feedback form, she showed no sign of respect and instead asked the other cabin crews to pass on the feedback form.
Flight: D7 182
KualaLumpur to N. Delhi
Date : 19 Feb 2018
Feedback form attached here.
Shame on the aircraft management. This was my third and probably the last air asia flight.
Say No to AirAsia
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - changes of the flight from d7 to ak
- Airasia - male cabin crew member in flight z2327 on sept 14 2018
- Airasia - check in
- Airasia - damage to on/off switch of electric scooter
- Air Asia - Damage to checked baggage- electric scooter