AirAsia / airasia mistake baby stroller left, behind at kl airport not paid the delivery to home city
On December 20th, I took a flight from KK to Beijing, with a connecting flight in KL. My baby stroller was left behind in KL airport, and was not send on time to Beijing, as I have (16 hours after my arrival to BJ) my flight back to Buenos Aires with Turkish Airlines. Finally, it was delivered to Buenos Aires via DHL but instead of being paid by the sender Air Asia, as it was the company's mistake, they pretended to charge me an amount of money for it.
After more than one month sending emails to HADIF OTHMAN BIN JEDI and not receiving a positive reply, and all the disadvantages of not having my belongings caused to me and also hurting my work, I decided to write this last email to the company before taking legal action in the case.
Please I am asking to an urgent resolution of my problem caused by the airline.
Looking forward to prompt reply,
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative