Air France / delayed baggage on flight af 452, paris, charles de gaulel to amman, jordan, may 30th 2018
On May 30th 2018 my wife traveled from Paris CDG to Amman Queen Alia. Her baggage did not arrive on same flight. since then and until today they have been promising ( IT IS FOR SURE ON TOMORROW'S FLIGHT) to disappointed again when flight arrives the next day. This is not fair, since her stay in Amman was supposed to be only three or four days and continuing her trip by land to Jerusalem Israel on Sunday June 3rd 2018.
My wife is still stranded in Amman (now staying with friends) waiting for her baggage.
The reason for her visit is to visit her sister in a nursing home in Fuheis, Jordan and her Cancer patient sister in Jerusalem and then return home to USA on June 13, 2018..
At this point it does not seem that she is going to be able to travel to Jerusalem without her baggage because she is carrying quite a few items for he sister and those taking care of her
As a professional airlines DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FAIR TREATMENT OF PAYING CUSTOMERS, I AM SURE YOUR ANSWER IS NO. All we are asking that you forward the Baggage (file number AMMAF26583) on today's flight or find another satisfactory solution.
More Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - flight attendant
- Air France - on board service
- Air France - lost bag
- Air France - I had 2 strollers lost
- Air France - uncomfortable premium economy seat