Air Asia / refund for unused tickets

1 India Review updated:

I ganapati narasimman and my wife sukanya narasimhan were booked to travel vide pnr pcrgrx by d72517 on 26th november 2010 but when we presented our tickets for the chk in we were denied boarding stating that we did not have necessary transit visa for kul though we were taking the same air asia flight ak362 on 27th november 2010 to bali vide pnr eyzuqa and x4z7gv. We had to then travel via singapore by incurring huge expenses now rquest for the refund/credit note for the bom/kul and kul/dps

Comments

• Ht
      15th of Mar, 2011

I share another experience...

I book flight ticket from Penang to Macau years ago, and today just get to know through a friend that "AirAsia suspense Penang-Macau flight ". As I saw on the AA website that my BOOKING CONFIRMED until today, i didn't see the AIRASIA small notice at bottom! !

31th March have to fly but nobody from AA told us. No phone, no e-mail until today! ! use PREMIER LINE to phone AA and get charge RM150-160, get a stupid answer!! ask me refer website, link, notice, we can't do anything!!! Do you still believe AA? ? Disappointed! !!

Solution given by AA is not going to solution our problems but AA problems. They just refund and we need to wait for up to 60days and my friends get the refund after 120days. Another solution is reschedule and need to top up RM600 per person which is about RM3000 for 5 person of us. Do u think this is fair for us???

Kindly advice by everyone...

Let change the airasia slogan... NOW EVERYONE CAN LIES