Air Arabia GSA Hargeisa, Somaliland / customer service, delays of system top up and turning valuable customers away
The GSA in Hargeisa, Somaliland is absolutely shocking. It takes 3 days to top-up the travel agencies portal despite the agencies paying the money well in advanced. When question them why is taking so long to input the money into the system, there answers was shocking.
They said they want agencies not to top-up, instead the gsa office should issue the tickets for the agencies and charge $10 per ticket.
When complained to the area manager of Africa they shut down the system of our travel agency stating that we should not have contacted the area manager.
Currently they refused to change and assist customers that wants to change/modify their tickets because our agency issued the ticket. They even attempted to over charge those customers.
Their reputation is highly damaged and yet they continue charging issuing fees despite not being able to top-up systems.
Furthermore, customers are complaining about their seats given to other passengers despite paying for the seat in advanced.
It is absolutely ridiculous and amazingly very unprofessional and greed.
More Air Arabia GSA Hargeisa, Somaliland Complaints & Reviews
- Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia - Parcel not received 
- Air Arabia - refused to check in 
- Air Arabia / Flight seat - Delayed flight
- Air Arabia Cochin office - negligence towards walk in customers of Air Arabia superior officers at Cochin office
- Air Arabia - airlines
- Air Arabia - bad experience on board
- Air Arabia - baggage fees & delays 
- Air Arabia Flight Boarding Service - flight on board staff's poor service
- Air Arabia - complaint against air hostess service
- Air Arabia - lies of lost luggage