Agodadon't use agoda

Do not use Agoda.
Last week I try to use Agoda to book for my hotel in Thailand. I book two rooms. One suite and one deluxe. but later i found out the system has replaced my reservation to two deluxe room and one is about 1800+ another one is 3400+. not only the room's type is wrong the date is also wrong. Because i book the hotel in last minute. And so they refuse to any kind of refund because of their 3 days policy, and they claim they follow the confirmation letter.
Try to explain to them about their system failure with their confirmation letter(which had happened before). Seemed like as long as the system failure is helping them to cheat money, they really don't care much.

Jj

Comments

• Ta
      Mar 28, 2011

Hi has anyone really scanned and sent copies of their credit card (both sides) and passport to Agoda travel website to complete their online bookings ? They ask for that after you submit all your credit card details being the final stage of booking confirmation.
    They always seem to advertise lower prices but this is my first experience with them so I just canceled my card within minutes in case they debited me for the amount of the hotel booking after I emailed them saying I've changed my mind and will go elsewhere. It pays to have more than one credit card.