AfniCollections.com / Keep attempting to collect old paid Sprint bill!

PO B 3427Bloomington, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-633-4383

Years old bill paid to sprint, wrote them with documentation and cleared this up now billing again. Beware all!

Comments

Gm
  2nd of May, 2008
Trying to collect on "supposed" non-payment of Cingular bill from October 1999. Never received a past due notice from Cingular. Plus my Cingular charge was never as high as they claim.
Le
  16th of Aug, 2008
You are trying to collect the account:
020925648-02
us# 83.62 ( Bell Atlantic )
718-3287730

I don't know anything about.May you explain me?
Ag
  20th of Nov, 2008
hello I recived this letter, three days ago comming fromvacation
concering a at&t mobility phone I never had this service and I am a victim of identy theft though my lenderage broker when I brought my home I really confused about this matter!!!

can some one please give me a call
203-961-7115-work
203-296-4734-home
regards
agnes adams
Sh
  27th of Jun, 2009
Toyota is trying to charge me $4844.00 for expenses for a lease car I had in 1999 for repairs. Can someone plese advise me on what to do it is hurting my credit score.
Li
  6th of Jul, 2009
Afni has repeatedly tried to collect on a Verizon bill that was paid when I refinanced my home in 2007. Now they are trying to charge me for a phone number I never had and oddly enough, the amount is the same--$229.84. I called, but the wait is at least 11 minutes. I tried accessing the website, but I get everything but their home page.
Ro
  2nd of Mar, 2011

AfniCollections.com - cell phone bill
T-Mobile
Conroe
Texas
afnicollections.com

These idiots are saying my husband owes T-Mobile $500.00 and will settle for $250.00. He has never had T-Mobile or any other phone company in his name. I told them that and all they said was you've been paying on it for 4yrs. and they had his SS# and everything, how could that happen? I called T-Mobile to see If I could get a phone in his name and they approved him for 4 lines. AFNI are scammers..
WATCH OUT BEFORE THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO!!!

Afni Logo Afni
Overall Satisfaction Rating

159 Reviews
1310 Martin Luther King Dr.
Bloomington