AfniCollections.com / Keep attempting to collect old paid Sprint bill!

1 PO B 3427Bloomington, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-633-4383

Years old bill paid to sprint, wrote them with documentation and cleared this up now billing again. Beware all!

Comments

• Gm
      2nd of May, 2008

Trying to collect on "supposed" non-payment of Cingular bill from October 1999. Never received a past due notice from Cingular. Plus my Cingular charge was never as high as they claim.

• Le
      16th of Aug, 2008

You are trying to collect the account:
    020925648-02
    us# 83.62 ( Bell Atlantic )
    718-3287730

I don't know anything about.May you explain me?

• Ag
      20th of Nov, 2008

hello I recived this letter, three days ago comming fromvacation
    concering a at&t mobility phone I never had this service and I am a victim of identy theft though my lenderage broker when I brought my home I really confused about this matter!!!

can some one please give me a call
    203-961-7115-work
    203-296-4734-home
    regards
    agnes adams

• Sh
      27th of Jun, 2009

Toyota is trying to charge me $4844.00 for expenses for a lease car I had in 1999 for repairs. Can someone plese advise me on what to do it is hurting my credit score.

• Li
      6th of Jul, 2009

Afni has repeatedly tried to collect on a Verizon bill that was paid when I refinanced my home in 2007. Now they are trying to charge me for a phone number I never had and oddly enough, the amount is the same--$229.84. I called, but the wait is at least 11 minutes. I tried accessing the website, but I get everything but their home page.

• Ro
      2nd of Mar, 2011
    AfniCollections.com - cell phone bill
    T-Mobile
    Conroe
    Texas
    afnicollections.com

These idiots are saying my husband owes T-Mobile $500.00 and will settle for $250.00. He has never had T-Mobile or any other phone company in his name. I told them that and all they said was you've been paying on it for 4yrs. and they had his SS# and everything, how could that happen? I called T-Mobile to see If I could get a phone in his name and they approved him for 4 lines. AFNI are scammers..
    WATCH OUT BEFORE THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO!!!