Afni Inc. / VERIZON BILL
Today I found a collection in my credit report from a collection agency called Afni, Inc. alleging I owed $50.00 from 6 years ago - 2002. Verizon has provided my phone service for the past 10 years and I don't believe I have ever missed a payment. They never once mentioned I owed them a cent from 1998 and even I overpaid my bills to an even dollar amount. I had no problem ever with Verizon. in 2005 when I received the letter of collection from AFNI I contacted them, When I called Afni, Inc, a particularly rude young female told me she wasn't interested in anything I had to say, while I was asuring her that Verizon conferm that I owe nothing other than the last bill, And if there was any charge it would appear in my regular statement during the period AFNI Inc. claiming [protected] ) with no exact date. Also at least my telephone service would affected if I have any unpaid charges, while the same line and same company. So with her mean way of communicating I hung up and disregard the collection claim as advised by Verison. Now about 4more years they came back and hurt my credit report. I totaly disagree to pay off any false claim even if it's only One dollar.
I'm sending this complaint because I'm sure that I feel I'm not the only one. I hope you can take the right action to protect myself and the public from these fraudulant acts.
More Afni Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee