Afni, Inc. / Collections
I recived a collections on an over due account. For Charter Communications,past due amount of
$71.85. Asking me to pay a "settlement offer"of $35.93.No date of bill sent to collection.
What kind of collections company ever settled for half on another attempt to contact.
I have never had an account with Charter Communications.I will let every one know this is b-!!!!!.
Starting with Charter,Post Office and Better buisness buro.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee