Afni Collections / Fraudulent billing!
identity theft! I never had an account w/alltel as they claim. I attended college in North Carolina many years before they claimed the account was opened. I didn't even live in North Carolina at the time they claim the account was opened. They are lying. They are destroying my credit based on a fraudulent claim. Should I go to the police? Which agency would handle something like this... Plz advise smb!
More Afni Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee