AFNI / Afni is a fraud!
I received my collection notice today 5/18/07 staying that i owe $645.36 to Verizon new York, Inc with a disconnected # for Verizon new York. I called the toll free # [protected] for Afni and waited on hold to speak to someone. He never said his name until I asked before I told him why I was calling. Then told me it was from Oct 1999. Why am I getting this 8 yrs later? The account was under my maiden name for an address in Binghamton, NY under my SSN. I have never been to or lived in NY. Dad is a lawyer and he will be pointing me in right directions to stop this company, hopefully.
More AFNI Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee