Aeromexico / requesting refund of the ticket that was not used

1 1003 douglas rd, United States

hello i'm requesting a refund for the ticket that was not used on February 4, 2019 confirmed under Travelocity itinerary [protected] under Michael Angelo Serrano for $202.36 dollars departing from Guadalajara Mexico @ 7:30 to Sacramento California. My name is Martha Elena Serrano i purchased the ticket for my son with his complete name wish is Michael Angelo Serrano then noticed that his passport read Michael Serrano only . I E-mailed Aeromexico in a desperate attempt to fix the problem and they would not help me with omitting my sons middle name (Angelo )from the ticket. They advised me to purchase another ticket this caused me and my son a lot of worries and financial hardship and spoiled our vacation experience. When we got to the airport to register the staff of aeromexico informed us that all we needed was another form of identification to confirm our flight no need to purchase another ticket.

the second ticket purchased for $308.66 dollars, ticket number [protected] itinerary number [protected] confirmation wfwogo(aeromexico)
(wish was more expensive than the lost ticket wish i'm also asking for a price adjustment refund 0f the second ticket )

I couldn't understand how difficult, frustrating, time consuming, and financial hardship was caused from aeromexico when all I had to do for my other one way ticket purshased through cheapair.com with volaris was i called and notify and the correction was made very simple.

you can reach me [protected] after 2pm pacific time. my address is 1003 douglas rd.
stockton california 95207