A&E Factory Service / worst customer service I have ever received

Jul 20, 2015
A&E Factory Service
We made an appointment on July 6th for our dryer to be looked at, the technician came, ordered 2 parts, and said the earliest he could come back was the 20th. The evening of the 19th both my husband and I received calls from A&E saying we were the technician's 1st stop and they would arrive by 10 am. On the 20th I called A&E at 10:23 to inquire where our technician was. The first person I spoke with said that he was checking, and the appointment had a slot from 8-12, so someone would still come by 12. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor at which point I reached Evette. Evette informed me that no technician was assigned, and she could reschedule me from Friday, the 24th. I told her we could not wait another 5 days, we stayed home to make this appointment that A&E confirmed twice. She said she might be able to reimburse us for laundry cost only (not time missed from work, or spent going to the laundromat), and after being on the phone for about 30 minutes she hung up on me. I called back. and was told that there was a problem with the route and the technician was not able to come. A&E never called to let me know they weren't coming. They then offered to re-schedule for the 28th, I asked to speak to another supervisor because waiting another 8 days seemed unreasonable, and this supervisor (Camille) hung up on me again. At this point I have been on the phone over an hour. I am upset because A&E scheduled the appointment, A&E confirmed the appointment twice, then didn't show, didn't call to cancel, hung up on me, tried to reschedule for the 24th, then the 28th, then hung up so I don't even know if I have an appointment. Their customer service has been appalling.

A&E Factory Service Logo A&E Factory Service