A&E Factory Service / workmanship and customer service!
We purchased a Maytag washer from Sears on January 1st 2008. We used it for maybe 3 loads and the knob broke. We called Sears to find out what to do. We were told that we could either bring back the washer or have a repair that would be under the Maytag warranty. What a mistake, we should have returned the washer and would have saved ourselves a lot of aggravation. A&E came on a requested Saturday appointment which their time frame to show up on Saturday is 8-5. The repairman didn't have the part and ordered it and we made the follow up appointment for the next Saturday. The repairman showed up and stated that "I have never changed on of these before" should have been a red flag to me. He installed the new part that had been delivered to my home and left. The knob broke again he had to come back, no part in hand, and reordered etc etc. They have been here 5 times. The last part that had came had a neighboring city on it for our address so when they reordered the part we made sure that this was corrected. The part never showed and I called customer service. I spoke with a supervisor named Joyce and she acted like she was doing me a favor by re ordering the part and I had some nerve to ask that it be overnighted so that my Saturday appointment could be kept. She actually had the nerve to ask me if I had check the address in the other city to see if it was there after all it is MY washer. I called Maytag and filed a complaint and they stated that they had other repair people that do their warranty work in my area which is not what Sears nor A&E stated to me. Both said that A&E was the only company doing warranty work on behalf of Maytag. I, like the other people on this site, will never have A&E in my home again unless I really feel the need to be treated like dirt by a so called "customer service" representative. Please beware they do not know what they are doing nor how to handle customers.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show
- A&E Factory Service - repair of frigidaire stack laundry system