A&E Factory Service / failure to do as promised

Aug 3, 2015
A&E Factory Service
Massillon Ohio
I went to the A&E Factory Service repair website and scheduled a repair for my oven. The night before my scheduled repair date, I received two phone messages confirming my appointment for the next day and that a service tech would be out between 8-5. By late afternoon, I called to see when he might be coming out and they stated no one was scheduled to come out and I needed to reschedule for the following week. Since I had to take an unpaid day off from work, I was very upset. I spoke with "Harold"...probably a fake name. He stated someone would call me on my new scheduled date to offer me "compensation", gave me a claim number and that my tech would come after 1pm since I would have to take ANOTHER UNPAID half day.
At 9am, the tech called to say he was on his way...another false promise. Luckily he was able to rearrange his schedule to come later when I could get home. I was never called that morning regarding compensation, so I called in again. Apparently, "Harold" is a liar and there is no compensation for A&E not showing up on an original scheduled date. Being in customer service myself, I would never treat my customers like their time and business didn't matter to our company and not deliver what was promised.

A&E Factory Service Logo A&E Factory Service