A&E Factory Service / assault and poor service

1 Dallas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009059505

After two months of screw-ups by this company in attempts to fix our brand new whirlpool washer (So that is six appointments and they were late for every single one) , the last technician left our washer with hoses broken but told us it was fized. It flooded our entire third floor and ruined our 2nd floor ceiling. Now we are stuck with a broken washer and a flooded house. To add insult to injury, when the man (The same one who left the machine broken) came back to fix it today, he assaulted me. I know have bruises all over my legs and a police report to prove everything, but unfortunately the company still could care less and made no attempts to pay for nor apologize for flooding our house or sending an aggressive repairman to work on our machine.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Oct, 2008

The repair man never asked me if he should go ahead and fix the dishwasher, even though he said it was not covered under the warranty. He just fixed it and gave me a bill and made me pay him on the spot even though I didn't want him to fix it if I had to pay.

2nd of Dec, 2008

A&E service is the same as Sears.

• Sd
      22nd of Jan, 2011

A&E just cancelled on us--3 hours after they were to come. total waste of sitting around on a saturday waiting for them. COMPLETELY USELESS COMPANY!

• Le
      27th of Nov, 2012

My refrigerador decomposed and since I have warranty I scheduled for someone from AYE factory service to come out and service my refrigerador. They were suppose to come Monday but they did not. I took a day off from work this day. I called them that Monday afternoon and they tell me they will come Tuesday. The same thing happened Tuesday. They did not show and I took a day off of work to wait for them. When I call on Tuesday afternoon Willy and Martha from the spanish department. They tell me that when they called to confirm the appoinment that Tuesday someone told them they did not need the service. Willy and Martha tell me that they must have dialed the wrong number. They said that they dialed 817 938 4064 but my number is 817 938 4063. This excuse is not good enough for them to have canceled the appointment. If they would have asked, "Who am I speaking with" and the person would not have been Leticia Sanchez, they should have understood they were speaking with the wrong person. I hope you understand this. They could not. I dont know if AE factor service is just a fraud, charging for warranty and then not giving the service. They could not give me an email to file a complaint. These customer service representatives were rude tried to treat me like as if I was an idiot. The world does not work on excuses. I will also send a copy to the Better Business Bureau. I am sure if I did not pay you on time you would report me to the credit bureau. They also made me give them all kinds of information before they could attend me. But I had all receipts and could answer the thousand questions they asked before they could attend me. This is a bad representation for AE factor service. I am upset and disapointed. I will also send a copy to Lowe's. These two reps said they recieved my information from Lowe's trying to put the blame on Lowe's. This is not true since representatives from Lowe's have called me before and they do not have my telephone number incorrect. Lowe's called me several times when they delivered the refrigerator therefore they have my number. The number I called to make the service is 18009059505.

Leticia Sanchez