A&E Factory Service / inexperienced technician
Our new refridgerator stopped going into the defrost mode. Like others, we had to wait for the part. Finally the tech arrived to install the part. A few days later we noticed things weren't keeping cold in the fridge, the freezer was working fine. Today when I poured a glass of sour milk I decided to take a look myself. I know how to use a nutdriver ;^) I took off the cover in the back of the freezer and just as I suspected, the vent tube that lets cold air to the lower part of the fridge was blocked. The tech replaced the foam insert incorrectly and it blocked the flow. Now if that's their way of getting another service call charge from Whirlpool or just plain inexperienced stupidity, I don't know for sure. A&E owes me for a gallon of milk. And they can also pay ME for the service call.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)