Advanced Wellness Research / Teeth whitening
Advanced Wellness research (Teeth Whitening) is a SCAM. I ordered and have been charged 69.99 for something I didn't click on to order. After I read the agreement on how they were going to charge I clicked off the screen. But I guess they already had my information and I received a box in the mail. NOTHING in the box stated I had 30 days to cancel, so it sat and then I received another box in the mail. When I opened my credit card statement I had been charged $54.98. I immediately called to cancel and they did credit my account. But then I received another credit statement and saw they charged my the 69.99 for the 1st box. THIS IS A SCAM. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY. I offerd to return the unopened boxes and they don't want them, JUST YOUR MONEY.
PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, JUST WELL PROGRAMED AGENTS WITH SCRIPTS ON WHAT AND HOW TO ANSWER YOU.
More Advanced Wellness Research Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will