Advanced Wellness Research / Free trial is a scam
Ordered a "free trial" for the cost of shipping. Received it over a week later.
Was charged for more product exactly 2 weeks after the order was placed (rather than after it arrived)
Had not even had time to try the product.
"Customer Service" is supposed to be "easy cancel".
When I called, I was told no one was authorized to cancel anything!
This "offshore" call center told me to call back when a manager was there - at about midnight my time!
I've little doubt there will not be a manager there when I call back!
More Advanced Wellness Research Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will