Advance Auto Partshorrible customer service

I was in your store # 09226 on 01/23/17 I was browsing around the store and when I turned around I saw their employee by the name of Hector M.
looking at me with a strange expression on his face, So I approached him and didn't receive any kind of greeting or smile, I asked for a Dent puller.
After he rang me up I inserted my debt card he said there is only $3.08 on the card So I said ok Ill pay you cash. Long story short he charged me $3.08 off my Debt card and my cash. When I called the store Hector answered, and didn't care and very UNAPOLOGETIC and asked me to return with the receipt so he could credit me, went back said there was no proof of it so I showed my bank statement.
This guy really did not want help me at all very Rude, and just told me to call [protected]. I left, again without even an apology at all for this mishap or that I made a second trip to the store for nothing. I will never step foot in the location 50 Pine Island Road FT Myers again because this bad treatment, and I'm going tell everyone I know about it.

Lu