Advance Auto Parts / fraud and scam
I purchased a motorcycle several years ago, made all my payments in advance and when the bike was totaled at someone's irresponsibility I am the one suffering. Right after the accident I called GE Money Bank and advised them of the accident and that the insurance company would be paying it off. GE Money gave the insurance company someone else's account information and due to this mistake the payment was late. GE Money is expecting for me to pay the difference. They claim that the insurance company made the mistake and that I am still responsible for the balance. Which there wouldn't be a balance if they hadn't made the mistake to begin with!
More Advance Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty fraud 
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty scam/ poor customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - bad customer treatment 
- Advance Auto Parts - cumming store, abusive customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - not qualified to install battery 
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - battery warranty guarantee
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - bay shore store manager juan
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - an employee
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - service via phone. fax or email is not there.
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - would not sell parts to me