Advance Auto Parts / fraud and scam

I purchased a motorcycle several years ago, made all my payments in advance and when the bike was totaled at someone's irresponsibility I am the one suffering. Right after the accident I called GE Money Bank and advised them of the accident and that the insurance company would be paying it off. GE Money gave the insurance company someone else's account information and due to this mistake the payment was late. GE Money is expecting for me to pay the difference. They claim that the insurance company made the mistake and that I am still responsible for the balance. Which there wouldn't be a balance if they hadn't made the mistake to begin with!

Va

Comments

• La
      23rd of Sep, 2010

About 12 -14 weeks ago I I bought a rebuilt engine for my 1994 Ford Ranger pickup from Advance Auto Parts. After I had it installed, before I even picked it up the garage told me it smoked when they started it and that and that the rings more than likely needed to seat. Before I even got it home it started missing. I called the guy that installed it and he told me that he wouldn't stand behind it and I would have to have someone other than him to check it out.He told me to take it to Gater Towing, which I did. Gater Towing checked it out and told me that they would have to replace the motor after checking out everything Advance wanted them to check. After about three weeks Advance sent another rebuilt motor. Gater installed the motor, they did a super job. They charged me almost $1300 witch was suppose to be paid under the warrenity. This has been about three months and I have still haven't seen any of the warrenity money yet.

• 11
      15th of Mar, 2012

Advance does not sale motorcycles buddy!