Adecco, Tampa / lucy/adecco 4427 w kennedy blvd ste 100, tampa, fl 33609

4427 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 100 Tampa FL 33609, US Review updated:

I recently moved to tampa from new jersey and i contacted adecco staffing hoping they could help me with my employment needs here. I worked for adecco several years ago in the past so i was familiar with them. I worked as an administrative assistant and several other temporary positions that included customer service in a corporate setting. The past few years i worked in a different unrelated industry due to my life's circumstance but wish to return to office work. I sent my resume to a person named leslie and did not hear from her at all so when i followed up at adecco i spoke with a very rude person named lucy. She told me my resume was not good at all. Any of their clients would not even look at it. I sheepishly said.. "well yes, i have not worked in the office for a few years and for that reason i just created a functional resume without dates showing what i have done" "i am up to date on all my computer skills and would be happy to take any tests as well if they wanted me to. " she said to me " well you may test well but you have no experience here to show.. I could never send you out. " i said "are there any entry... " she interrupted me and said "you are not listening to me... I am trying to explain to you and you just will not listen.. " well, i had enough of her. She was rude, disrespectful and there are many other professional candidates that are unemployed that could do her job professionally. I would not recommend adecco to anyone i know. Lucy represents adecco very poorly.

La
Nov 07, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 10, 2016

Make improvements to your resume and go to a different agency.