Adecco Groupoffice staff behaviour

A

On 18th April 2018 i was called for interview by email at Dr Fleming Road office in Barcelona, Spain. Email did not contained full information about directions or Map about office location. I sent reply to Adecco to provide me that which transport will be near to the office and other associated information, but i never got any reply from Adecco. Hence, on interview day i arrived late at Adecco office as i got lost in finding office location. However, when i arrived the concerned person Refused to attend me at Adecco office and said its your headick to find office. When i insisted her that i spent more than an hour in srarching you than she replied '' we don't care, your type of many people come here every day, so we don't have shortage of candidates' '. I asked her to give me Adecco Headoffice contacts in order to let them know this incident But she instantly refused and said '' we don't provide this contacts for gernal public''. Morover, there was a man standing at exit door, he was also wearing badge of Adecco and was one of the staff member in that office. When i was crossed the exit door he said to me '' Hay you! Your kind of people come and go every day here, Do you think you are very important person here''!

The person who called me for interview was '' Melissa'', but she did not appeared at Reception. So all the above dialogues i had between the Receptionist and a man at the door.

I am sure that in future i will never consider Adecco for employment, and will also share my experience with other people as well.

Thanks

Adil

• Po
    potti english May 25, 2018

On 25th May 2018 i was called for interview by email at Suite 3, Regency House, 85-87 George St Luton, Bedfordshire LU12AT United Kingdom . Email did not contained full information about directions or Map about office location. on the next day interview day i arrived late at Adecco office as i got lost in finding office location and missed the bus. However, when i arrived the BRANCH MANAGER CASSIE WHITWORTH Refused to attend me at Adecco office and said *its your problem and you not allow to attend to the interview and just leave my office right now*. She was so RUDE.She just manipulating her office power!
    SHAME ON ADECCO!
    I will suggest to everyone before consider this ADECCO Luton branch in the UK BE CAREFUL their behaviors .They could be treat you as a animal! I will also share my experience to everyone .

Adilm May 27, 2018

@potti english Exactly same was happened to me. Adecco is a real Piece of [censored].

• Di
    Diane Jones1 May 23, 2018

Thanks for the story. Interesting read.

• Su
    Sulphur7 Apr 22, 2018

The Addecco in Barcelona is on Carrer d'Arago

Adilm Apr 24, 2018

@Sulphur7 They have many different offices in different places in Barcelona.

• Su
    Sulphur7 Apr 25, 2018

@Adilm Link please. The only hit to an Adecco on Fleming Rd anywhere in the world, shows up only via this complaint.

Adilm Apr 25, 2018