Having problems with Adecco Group?

1802 900 900 (Germany)
1800 094 4400 (Colombia)
+1 877 823 3226 (United States)
+359 24 898 335 (Bulgaria)
+420 251 001 411 (Czech Republic)
+385 14 002 170 (Croatia)
+36 13 233 500 (Hungary)
+40 213 003 544 (Romania)
+421 253 630 223 (Slovakia)
+386 15 609 250 (Slovenia)
+852 28 952 616 (Hong Kong)
+65 68 353 400 (Singapore)
+82 262 009 700 (South Korea)
+66 28 323 399 (Thailand)
+230 406 9604 (Mauritius)
+21 671 198 165 (Tunisia)
+971 43 687 900 (Middle East)
+593 22 908 940 (Ecuador)
+598 24 021 118 (Uruguay)
Sägereistrasse 10
Glattbrugg, Kentucky
Switzerland - 8152

Complaints & Reviews

romford branch

From the moment I walked into the office the staff were rude. They looked down on everyone and snapped at me...

edgewell milford ct

Placed in operator position at Edgewell (Schick) 01/13l20, and was immediately placed in a position that...

generally dishonest behavior towards their employees at amazon

BWU1 is the name of the Moorebank warehouse for Amazon. The warehouse employed a lot of seasonal temps through Adecco for the holidays. Shortly after the holidays, Adecco began giving their temps 'work unavailability' (laying people off). This is fine as work can only be given if it is available to give. However, the adecco employees inside BWU1 were dishonest about their methods for deciding who stays and who goes. I can confirm this by simply walking into the building and seeing many people who, according to the employees, should not have been there either. When people asked them about this they simply stated that we should not be concerned as we don't know what method was used to decide such a thing. What they did not do however, is actually tell anybody how this was decided. They attempted to tell me that people who were hired after a certain date were the ones they sent home; Yet people who were hired and trained on the same day as myself were still there with a full week of work. It's unfortunate that they think their employees wouldn't talk to eachother and find out about such blatant disregard for their staff's wellbeing. These are jobs and rightfully not something someone should lie about. Upon requesting to speak with Amazon HR, I was blocked by none other than an Adecco employee.

For the sake of clarity... I showed up on time, did my work well (exceeded the expected throughput rates of the staff on a daily basis) and had quite a fair amount of training in multiple departments. A good portion of the staff, both Adecco and Amazon liked having me around. I suppose if one person from Adecco who does your scheduling doesn't like you though, then they'll try to pull something out of George Orwell's "1984" and make you disappear.

At the bottom line, a little honesty goes a long way, Adecco Staff. Just because their members are off site doesn't mean they should play God with someone's source of income.

time sheet

Dear sir I am 55 am dislexic. This is the worst agansy I have ever worked for. I had troubles filling out...

disintegrating shoes

Having bought 2 pairs of ECCO PRIMA sandals [protected] and [protected] ) priced at $179.95 each I have been disgusted that one pair has a crack in the sandal under the heel and the cushion sole has broken away from the wall with the foam filling coming through like whitish sand . The Sole of the second pair has begun breaking away from the wall under the heel area too . I can now wear neither pair . Neither pair had much wear . Previously I had been happy with a lace up shoe, Vibration 11 lace ( [protected] ) which wore well .
IN DISGUST,
R. Rowan

• Ev
    Everywhere Nov 18, 2019

Colour me confused because Adecco Group is the world largest staffing and recruitment agency and you are talking about a pair of shoes.

redial group

These people were the most unprofessional ever experienced. I was let go via telephone for not answering...

no communication or return phone calls

On working for adecco Christchurch I have found that they never return your phone call on completing a job I...

payg payment summary - individual non-business payment summary for year ending 30 june 2019

Hi,

My name is Richard Ploszaj, I would like to request your help in dealing with Addeco Payroll & Accounting.

I was employed by Addeco as a Draftsman for almost 2 years.

My contract expired on the 21/09/2018 however the Payment Summary indicates Period of payment to 12/12/208, which is incorrect.

I have sent two emails and made several phone calls and every time I was assured the mistake is being corrected, yet I have not received the rectified Payment Summary.

I am lodging this complaint following the advice from the ATO.

Payer details
Payer's ABN or withholding payer number [protected] Branch Number 001
Payer's Name ADECCO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

Best regards

Richard Ploszaj

Mob. [protected]
email; richard.[protected]@hotmail.com

in regards to a recruiter

I was told online that I qualified for the position I applied for according to my resume I meet the standards of what the job was looking for. I walked in and greated Susana Di llio at the Irvine Addeco Staffing agency. I sat down she asked me what it is I did at my last jobs which is on my resume as soon as I finished she immediately told me I didn't qualify and that the job would not hire me so there is no point for me to go on the interview because I wouldn't get hired, but I could work on the assembly line. I felt disrespected because that is not the position I drove out there for. For her to not even give me the opportunity, and say I will NOT get hired if I go on the interview and to not waste my time. The drive out there was a waste of my time. What other reason would I not get the job. I dressed business causal the only other reason I can think of is my race. I'm embarrassed and disgusted with this agency for her to tell me something like that is completely uncalled for!

recruiting staff/possible discrimination

Not only did he lie about my background check taking 3wks. He then told me they filled the one I applied for...

employee

I am a manager at the Ingleside Whataburger. At 1 in the morning one of your employees had entered the premises and heard me talking to my employees telling them expectations of the company and your employee didn't like me telling them that so he came up to me and told me that if I didn't show women respect that he was going to punch me in the mouth. Know I don't know if that's something you guys practice at Adecco but he was in full uniform when he said it. Now I know very little about Adecco but from what I can see the employees are savages

employee

the recruiter sonya terrell

I was recently "fired" for something that was not my fault. I went to this company looking for office work...

pf amount not credited after confirmation

Dear team,

This is to inform you that my pf amount not credited till time.

My documents are submitted on 30th may'19 but till time there is no confirmation about my pf amount after receiving the sms on 4th june'19 that "my documents are submitted and the claim status will be updated after 3-4 weeks".

As I already sent the mail to pf services for confirmation about my pf after 35 days and he confirmed me that please wait for 45 days but the pf services didn't confirmed me that my documents are getting hold.

On 18th july'19, I was shared cancelled cheque copy due to which my docs are paused but still after 4 days there is no confirmation about my pf docs are processed or not?

Is this the right way to communication???

I was very much happy with the services/opportunities of adecco but after this my all trust is in doubt.

Pls. Help to resolve the issue on urgent basis as I need the amount for my medical issue.

My details are mentioned below:

Adecco employee code - d42254
Full name - vikrant anand
Father's name - kishan kumar
Client company - vodafone idea limited
Location - lucknow
Doj - 06-08-2015
Id: pybom00342720000782656

R's,
Vikrant anand
[protected]

payments

I have noticed that I haven't receive full amount of salary and I informed my direct manager at workplace and my manager at Adecco branch. I was waiting for the money (£470) for more than 3 months sending emails everywhere I could and everywhere I have answer: yes, we will pay... Now it is starts again, £270 in missing payments for holiday and standard hours and all singing the same song or not answering at all, including the main Adecco hub. That's disgusting... We have to pay bills as well, did you know that dear Adecco workers? Get your job done properly or leave I you can't do it!

adecco office in janesville, wisconsin 53545

I was placed an assignment at OSI awhile back. The first day I went I stood at the office window for 15 minutes. While they sat in there laughing and then I just went on in. I was told to go sit in the lunchroom someone would come get me to start. I sat there over an hour no one ever came, so I went outside to my van and called adecco. She apologized for their rudeness and said it must of been a misunderstanding on OSI part. That she would start me another day. I told her I'm not interested in working for a company like that. Somehow she still had me down to drive a hour away the next day after already driving there for no reason. Then turned around and put me down as a no call no show for the 2nd day. Knowing they messed up and said I can't be placed anywhere for a couple months when I called today. Trying to figure out why the first day wasn't mentioned in these notes and while they can't admit they're fk up. I don't like liars or people to switch the situation so they can look good I can be reached at [protected]. I have all my messages and screenshots from that day I don't erase anything

unethical behaviour

Phoned on the 14.04.2019 at Barking Adecco UK an hour before start time and as told in no uncertain terms this was unacceptable and contract was cancelled that day.

Was advised on 17.04.2019 that my timesheet was not going to be submitited due to being late. This was done on the 14.04.2019 at 18.00pm accepted on the 17.04.2019 at 8.30am in the morning and was advised by Adecco at 10.00am.

No contact 18-19.04.2019 Until today at which i was asked to delete timesheet for this week when i made it clear i was available.

Camden Brewery UK whom I worked for was very happy with my work to my knowledge and was considering making the opportunity permanent.

I look forward to your response and thoughts.

Yours Sincerely

Bradley Rudelhoff
Bradley.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

the system

My name is Sara Brandt and back in 2016 I accidentally clicked that I had no background and now I am paying for it still. All I want to do is work and i live in a small town called corry and adecco is the main temp agency and i have a 8 year old son to support being a single mom. I just want to work and because of one mistake I've been screwed out of so many jobs and I want to fix it. I didn't mean to click no because even while I was filling it out I was talking to the lady about my past. So please someone help me fix it so I can get a job please I'm begging you.

payment issues

Media advisory

Media advisory for march 27, 2018

Media contact: tim bell, [protected] [protected]@chicagoworkerscollaborative.org

Temporary workers protest abuses at packing house

Demand adecco and osi foods stop wage theft and other abuses

What: protest and press conference - temp workers at osi foods in chicago's back of the yards neighborhood will denounce violations to their rights.

Who: adecco temp workers working with osi foods; leaders with chicago workers' collaborative

When: wednesday, march 27, 2019 at 2:00pm ct

Where: osi foods, 4545 s. Racine, chicago, il 60609

Background: workers who labor at osi meat company through a temporary agency, adecco usa, inc, will denounce violations to their rights.

The adecco group, based near zurich, switzerland, is the largest staffing firm in the world, and a fortune global 500 company. Adecco operates an unregistered temp agency on the premises osi foods in violation of state temp agency regulations.

Workers allege the following:

1) adecco owes workers stolen wages

2) adecco gave notice to workers that they would be paid $15.00/hour but of the wages it has paid, workers only received $12/hour

3) adecco retaliated and fired a worker for concerted activity in violation of state and federal laws

4) adecco illegally forced workers to receive payment by payroll cards instead of giving them the option of receiving payment by check.

In addition, it is our understanding that, as a condition of employment, adecco obligates workers to agree to arbitration agreements, requiring workers to settle disputes individually through a system of privatized justice rather than before a court of law.

One single mother with four kids faces homelessness after receiving only about $300 for 4 weeks of working for adecco and osi foods. This mother went to adecco headquarters in the loop on 3/19/19. Adecco promised to pay her with emergency checks. The following day, 3/20/19, the worker returned to pick up her payment as promised but adecco reneged on their agreement.

Workers demand that adecco and osi foods co. Immediately meet with workers, their attorney and community organizations to resolve these injustices.

payment issues

representative patti

She was rude, not helpful and told me I was wrong about my account when I was correct about my account. She...

pf transfer issue

Respected sir, this is informing to you I have worked reliance life insurance through adecco flexione...