Having problems with Adecco Group?

Adecco Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 3, 2008. The latest review Adecco staffing in rantoul illinois was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint ups critical express was resolved on Aug 08, 2018. Adecco Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 93 reviews. Adecco Group has resolved 18 complaints.

Adecco Group Customer Service Contacts

1802 900 900 (Germany)
1800 094 4400 (Colombia)
+1 877 823 3226 (United States)
+359 24 898 335 (Bulgaria)
+420 251 001 411 (Czech Republic)
+385 14 002 170 (Croatia)
+36 13 233 500 (Hungary)
+40 213 003 544 (Romania)
+421 253 630 223 (Slovakia)
+386 15 609 250 (Slovenia)
+852 28 952 616 (Hong Kong)
+65 68 353 400 (Singapore)
+82 262 009 700 (South Korea)
+66 28 323 399 (Thailand)
+230 406 9604 (Mauritius)
+21 671 198 165 (Tunisia)
+971 43 687 900 (Middle East)
+593 22 908 940 (Ecuador)
+598 24 021 118 (Uruguay)
Sägereistrasse 10
Glattbrugg, Kentucky
Switzerland - 8152

Adecco Group Complaints & Reviews

Adecco — hiring

I applied on-line to Adecco. I was honest and told them I had arm surgery done about 4 years ago to fix a...

Adecco Temp Workers — dnu wrongly coded no recourse

In 2004, I sold my house and moved from Las Vegas to North Carolina. I was a worker for years for Adecco when...

Adecco — refused to place me on a job

Stop by this place looking for temp work and filled out an application and submitted my resume. During the...

Adeccoterrible recruitment consultants

This is the second time I am dealing with Adecco.
1) I waited 3 weeks to signed an employment contract with them, as they informed that --- company wants to hire me.
I was curious why the time for processing was taking so long so I decided to call them up since I already went for my second round of interview with --- company. The recruitment officer from Adecco told me that --- company had headcount freeze which is why it was taking so long. I was furious as they did not inform me when there was a headcount freeze, as a recruitment agency, it was their duty to inform the candidate which was shortlisted to take on the job when something like this crops up.

2) I recently applied for a position for the role based on the photograph, when Adecco called me up to arrange for an interview, I told them that I have preference in the industry / sector which i would like to pursue my career in. However the consultant told me off to check the ad before applying as they had indicated that they mentioned this position was for Adecco, which I do not see it in anyway. Any job seeker
who applies for a job on any job search sites will think that these are ads posted by recruitment agents like themselves.

I am very disappointed with their professionalism & attitude.

terrible recruitment consultants

• Ad
      Adecco Sucks! May 08, 2014

Adecco recruiters are terrible. Every recruiter in the 91st and Thomas location is terrible. I waste my gas to go out there just for them to give me a false promise. We will give you a call, I hope no one believes that. I can do their job so much better, everyone will make sure to ask for me. Smh I can't believe their employed.

Adeccopay — never on time!!

Pay dates! Never expect your check on time. Never!

It is always late regardless if its via direct deposit or by paper. No matter what they tell you, be prepared.

There is always an excuse why you haven't received one, or why its' late. This is the worst agency to have been taken advantage of. Be prepared to have plan b, while awaiting on a pay check — especially paying your bills. Being a contingency worker is what your called. Your an "at will" employee; which in essence, from what i've seen, you can be used and taken advantage of very easily. Fired at any time for no cause, used at their disposal and not with just this kind of agency.

If all else fails and there is no resolution in sight, its time to place a complaint with the department of fair employment or better business bureau.. ;)

Adecco - Contract Employment Service Provider — human rights issues

I allege, Adecco fails to protect or show any appropriate regard for the human rights of its employees. A...

Adecco — less than favorable experiences

I initially had a favorable impression of this staffing company via one of their recruiters in Portland. In...

Adecco — lack of ethical behaviour

I would never work for Adecco ever again, the way in which the structure is set up is to exploit people that...

Chester

Adeccono pay

I applied for a job through a separate website and after an interview and trial shift, was informed that I would continue on a temporary basis and therefore my payments will be paid through Adecco. Had I known the awful experience and the stress this supposedly simple process would be, I would have left the job for something else.

I have been working now for 5 weeks and on the 4th I was made a permanent member of staff, which meant bye bye Adecco! However I had still not been paid a penny for my hard work. I had fulfilled my end of the contract by showing up to work on time and doing a good job, yet they think that it is acceptable to put off someone's pay. I have called every important manager and CEO of both my company and Adecco but they seem to think its a game of how many times they can bounce me back to the other, placing the blame on each other.

Needless to say I am very upset as I have bills to pay and have borrowed left right and centre to pay them. Adecco have royally screwed me over and by the sounds of some of the complaints on here I'm not the only one. Adecco doesn't seem to care about complaints as they make it extremely difficult to place one, but hopefully my experience will urge others to stay away from Adecco!! Don't be the person who gets ignored and not paid!!

Adeccowrongful job discharge

Hi My name Consuelo p Carter. I was employee of adecco as 07 15 2013 Hired to work for the company Cooper Standard, Dudley, NC I worked in the department call curse on third shift my Supervisor Name was Darryl Easterwood my position was a machine operator On a left And right Mold.Today my assignment was end without any type of notification .Teasa Lusus contact and Randy Jones. To end my assignment do to poor work perforce. I was never notify by my team leader or Supervisor that it was and issues with my work perforce. i never was late or missed any days.I was lead to believe i was doing a great job.and i can become a permanently employee. During my first week of working at this company .My first week at this company i trained with A young man name Joe .for one week my 2nd week i was running the mold by myself unsupervised by anyone. Today my job was taking by Randy Jones who spoken with me in a belittling way because i asked him can they end my position without verbal r written notification. I was told in my orientation that Adecco goes by a point systemRemind u never miss any days or was late.My supervisor Darryl Easterwood has cameto me on two time and told me i was doing a great job.I think the real reason for my assignment ending was during my first week i contact Adecco. do to a young lady from my pass by the name Tisha Langston. over 16 years or more me and this young lady dated the same man by the name Dennis Robinson. I happy married now and has moved on but this young lady has not. I let Adecco know about my situation and that ifelt harassed by the young women sending email as well as phone calls. No one contact my back until my third week.And it Mr Randy Jones whom i spoken with.i told me to be Pacific about what this younglady was doing i told him she follow

wrongful job discharge

• Fo
            Former executive Sep 17, 2013

After reading your posting, I know no more about what happened to you than I did before. However, it's clear that your communication skills are far below most job's requirements & that likely contributed to whatever problems you may have had. Basic oral and written communication skills in English are essential if you want a good shot at getting and keeping a job. Your comment was written below 3rd grade standards.

I strongly suggest that you work on these skills. It'll help you in your work and personal life. If you can't find remedial classes in your area, go to your library, & look up the Khan Academy online. Watch every single lesson on English vocabulary, grammar, & writing until you master these skills. Read books in your spare time, too! May you have more success in the future!

Adecco Staffingterrible service

I worked under a different temp-agency at a job. That job decided to start using Adecco and only Adecco natiowide (terrible choice) and all persons were forced to either switch over to Adecco or cease working there. Reluctantly I switched and I, along with roughly 50 other call center temps, continued to experience problems with this company - particularly the branch located in Moosic. The receptionists there were just the start of the issue. Walking in the door you might wait for 10-15 minutes for them to stop chatting/smoking outside and come in to acknowledge you (all the while you would hear the phone ringing with no one to answer it). These people were less then customer friendly or helpful in any sense of the word. Having already been doing the job my agency was required to do next to nothing except ensure my check was cleared (which was handled by another part of the company entirely leaving me to wonder what the branch it's self actually did). In the several years I worked through Adecco any problems that did arise never warranted a phone call TO ME... instead the person who approved my pay would get a message, then my boss and that filtered to me. I probably spoke to my actual branch 5-10 times over the roughly two years I worked with them and this is WITH my attempts to contact THEM. I was even met with their office number being DISCONNECTED more than once.

The highlight of my experience with them revolved around me taking a trip to SC (12 hours away from where I live in PA) in which I was to be paid during and would be my funding for the return trip. Thursday I left expecting to see the funds but they were not there, I call and get informed I get paid Friday's and just to wait... but I -always- have my pay on Thursday so I knew something was wrong. Friday comes and I am now in SC with no pay, I call again and get told they're working on it. I retrieve my brother who recently graduated form the Marines and begin to head back to PA - however having still not been paid I now need my brother to pay for gas... and food.. and a hotel room. This was embarrassing - especially since this was the first time in 3 months I had seen him (and he's my younger brother). Saturday I'm back home and get told nothing can be done now since it's the weekend.. so still having not got my pay I call again on Monday and get told I have to call the billing department. I then get told that they can START working on this issue as THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION FROM MY BRANCH AS OF YET. I ended up not being paid until the following Thursday and wasted the few days I did have with my brother before he got sent for further training.

I have since had multiple issues with this branch and their lack of communication skills is staggering - among other things. I have never known a less professional company and coming to end of my current assignment I will sooner be a bum then work through these people again. They are worthless in every sense of the word and I am outright disgusted that they've been getting roughly 50% of what I make for doing less then nothing - they didn't find my job, they didn't help during my job and I surely don't want to be involved after my job. I will be working with "One Source" hence forth.

Adecco Staffing — preventing me from getting unemployment benefits - any suggestions??

I got laid off last year from the company I had been employment at for some years due to what else, greed. My...

Adeccointerview

Hi
            I am Tahir Selcuk Timur and I would like to file a complaint.I currently live in Istanbul, Turkey. I applied for a job in Philip Morris and I was called by Adecco for the written test.I passed it and called for an interview. I didn't mind at all that the interviewer was my ex girlfriend, that I broke up long time ago.I was insulted by her couple of times during the interview and I have to say that she was not as professional as an Adecco employer should be.I was called today that I was rejected, which wasn't a surprise at all.After living 8 years in Canada, I have moved back to Turkey, and this type of conduct deeply saddened me.
            I have known Adecco for long time.Adecco always pays attention to ethical values. I have friends working for Adecco in Canada. However I wasn't even expecting that tragic incident happened to me in Adecco Turkey (Kozyatagi branch in Istanbul)

Like I have stated before, Adecco has a strong brand name. 1 or 2 bad apples can't hurt Adecco's strength. I have just made this complaint because as an individual who believes in Adecco, I didn't feel good to have that bad apple.

Kindest Regards,
            Tahir Selcuk Timur
            [protected]@yahoo.com

RESOLVED

I received several messages from my ex girlfriend, stating that my complaint was affecting her career negatively. I personally hope that she has realized her mistake and feels sorry for her behaviour. Hoping that she won't be rude again to anyone again, I decided to delete my complaint.

Thanks,

Selcuk

AdeccoI actually felt bullied in that office

I applied at Adecco in the spring. Worked three days at a company to wrap up a marketing research study. They simply no longer needed me because that study was over. Since then, I’ve asked for 2nd shift in the summer (kids home) and they never called me until the kids were going back to school and I needed 1st shift (which I clearly specified) Now that I have repeatedly requested first shift, they only call me for 2nd shift jobs. I know what they’re doing; they’re calling me for the jobs nobody else wants.

I was told a job was 9 miles away from where I lived, it took me 30-35 mins to get in the vicinity and google maps gave me different directions. I went back into the Adecco office and told them they misinformed me about the mileage and asked if they had any closer jobs. I was speaking with 1 person and ended up being double teamed by 2 of the Adecco employees. I was laughed at for getting lost and talked down to for asking for a closer job. I am out of school for winter break and wanted something productive to do with my time.

I am an exceptional worker and easy to get along with but I actually felt bullied in that office and am thinking about reporting them to the BBB.

Adeccolack of work from my employment agency

The purpose of this complaint is not only to compare employment agencies, but to note an injustice. I have a dismissed misdemeanor. It’s the same as expunged. But the problem is it doesn’t matter. When employment applications are filled out, the agency asks if you have any convictions. Dismissed or expunged means no conviction, yet employers still have access to this (what should be considered personal) information when I am considered for a job. Once this information was (inevitably) known, I’m at least greatful that Adecco has offered, although they have offered jobs which are not my requested shift and just not feasible.

On the other hand OFFICE TEAM (ROBERT HALF)COMPLETELY COLD-SHOULDERS ME. I have called them numerous times and been put into someone’s voicemail. I NEVER get a call back. It’s a guarantee I will not talk to anyone but the receptionist and a machine. I realize I should give up, but I feel like there has been some discrimination here, and it is wrong. The least they could do is acknowledge my calls and return them.

Adecco — racism

I applied at Adecco on October 29, 2011. and when I call for an assignment Adeccco staff ask me if I speak...

Adecco. Co. In — pf not recieved

Dear SIr, This is Manoj Kumar and my PF no is KN/BN/34272/149907. I have submitted my PF form in year 2010...

Adeccodiscriminates

Adecco does not try to help minorities get jobs. And if they do they try to get you jobs at the bottom of the barrol. Look for another job agency that sees beyond the color of your skin and sees the years of experience. I have sent many resumes for job openings and have never ever gotten a call back about any of there job listing. I have sent a resume with refrences and they dont even call your references. This company only hires non minorities. Have you gone to there office here in Boston or in Portland Maine, there all white and they look at you like you just walked into a clan meeting.

• Ha
                      Hardworker San Jan 10, 2014

Trust me your not alone.. It happens in California as well. You have to go thru jumps and hurdles to get the, "best jobs".

• Ha
                      Hardworker San Jan 10, 2014

You are not alone.. It occurs in California also.

• To
                      TobyVang Jun 04, 2012

I would have to agree with Eddie on this. Addecco Staffing here in Minnesota is very discriminating towards people of color. I have over 2 years experience of medical clean room assembly and soldering but yet they overlook my skills because my name on resume (Tou Vang) is too foreign and my slight accent does not fall into the interest of the interviewer over the phone. What made me even more angrier is that they hired an old white woman to fill the position I was applying for without any prior medical assembly experience. All this Affirmative Action policy they claim to go by is nothing but lies! It's more like, "If you're not white, you better take a hike!"

• So
                      SoCalJason Apr 27, 2012

Actually, Adecco has won multiple awards for their Diversity Initiatives. They partner with Magic Johnson (Magic Workforce Solutions) and have executives that sit on the national Urban League board. Have you considered that you aren't a great candidate for any openings? Based on the lack of grammar skills in your post I'm assuming that your resume might not be the most exciting to recruiters who see hundreds per week. In a tight employment market it's very important to present yourself in a way that excites potential employers

Adecco — customer service

I called Adecco today to apply for a temp job in customer service. Although i have graduated in social work i...

Dudley

Adeccono response by phone or claims

HI Am Ragini b worked for Aircel through Adecco i had submitted my pf in the month of june but their is no respone of my claim status no body are bother to accept calls or no body are responsible to give proper answer why the govt is paying them we dont no my pf no is Kn/bn/34272/221766. Some one says at bomasandra and some one at penny but one qwuestion the phone lines are continously engage at bommasandra off i thionk thedy are too bussy taking to their family relatives . please show concern to the employees if u people dont do this and please dont deduct the amt like pf k hope the all people who ever working in pf officve are just working for salaries and etc.