Having problems with Adecco Group?

1802 900 900 (Germany)
1800 094 4400 (Colombia)
+1 877 823 3226 (United States)
+359 24 898 335 (Bulgaria)
+420 251 001 411 (Czech Republic)
+385 14 002 170 (Croatia)
+36 13 233 500 (Hungary)
+40 213 003 544 (Romania)
+421 253 630 223 (Slovakia)
+386 15 609 250 (Slovenia)
+852 28 952 616 (Hong Kong)
+65 68 353 400 (Singapore)
+82 262 009 700 (South Korea)
+66 28 323 399 (Thailand)
+230 406 9604 (Mauritius)
+21 671 198 165 (Tunisia)
+971 43 687 900 (Middle East)
+593 22 908 940 (Ecuador)
+598 24 021 118 (Uruguay)
Sägereistrasse 10
Glattbrugg, Kentucky
Switzerland - 8152

Complaints & Reviews

pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c

Dear Sir / madam,

Hi!

This Rahul K Shrivastav, PF A/c no:KN/BN/34272/114181. were working As senior cashier in the brio the cafe bistro (SHOPPERS STOP LTD), juhu Outlet on adecco pay role.

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on 2nd February 2009.The company person told me that it will take at least 6 months to credit in your account.But Still its not credited to my Bank Account.

Please do the needful asap.

Revert back me on the same on my Email.
Thanking You.

Rahul K Shrivastav
Call me on:[protected].
rahuls8.[protected]@rediff.com

following is the reply sent by the company on 29/09/2009 as follows.

Dear RAHUL SHRIVASTAV,

Your forms have been submitted to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner's office on 12/08/2009 and your PF No is KN/BN/34272/114181. Once we submit the forms, we will not be able to track the status as they would directly coordinate with you for any clarification. Hence request you to contact the RPFC office at the below given contact details.

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner
2nd Floor, CMC Building, Begur Road, Bommanahally,
Hosur Road, Bommasandra, Bangalore – 560 068.

E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com / sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in

Phone; 080-[protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]

Adecco Support Centre
Call - [protected](Prefix your nearest STD code)
Mail - [protected]@adecco.co.in

sir,

i hope that you will take a strict action against the company, and help me to get my Provident fund as soon as possible.

Rahul K Shrivastav
mobile no.[protected]
email :rahuls8.[protected]@rediff.com

• Ga
    ganesha May 21, 2011

Dear sir,
    I was working with Motilal oswal Securities ltd I have submitted my PF withdrawl application form in March 2009 in Adecco Office.they send my PF form to Bommasandra, Bangalore My PF No is- KN/BN/34272/ 57897 But till date I did not get my PF amount.
    I have called at enquiry No of PF department- 08025734492 / 08025734590 but nobody is picking the call. I also wrote a mail to Bommasandra, Bangalore. he is given informaion my pf amount
    no name total amount Chque date
    57897 GANESH DALVI ANIL 7087 726924 14/10/2009 but i am Could not get my PF Amount In my bank Account. Please Sir HLEP ME.

Ganesh Anil Dalvi
    [email protected]

• Al
    Alka Dubey Jun 20, 2011

Dear Sir / madam,

Hi!

This Alka Dubey, PF A/c no:KN/DN /34272/38488. were working as a customer care executive in the flexione (airtel call centre ), Bhopal on adecco pay role.

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on 25 march 2011.But Still its not credited to my Bank Account. kindly update the status of my pf .

Please do the needful asap.

Alka Dubey

• Pf
    pf amount Jan 26, 2015

Hi,
    this is padmini hyd, pf A/C no:KN/BN/34272/393079.were working as a tellsell in the flexone(hccbpl), hyd on adecco pay role.
    I have sudmited the pf withdrawal from on november 19th 2014.but still its not credited to my bank amount.kindly update the status of my pf amount.
    please do the needful asap.
    Padmini hyd

pf not received even after 2.5 years

I was working with Adecco since April 2006 till April 2007 but since 2007 i have not received my P.F. till date. I have submitted the PF withdrawal forms to them nearly 4-5 times but everytime twice they lost my forms and then when they didn't find aany excuse, they said my form was filled incorrectly. I am now frustrated totally because for my own hard earned money i have to fight so much. Now i am proceedign ahead by hosing the Legal way. Anybody who wishes to join me is welcome.

• Ni
    nitinpjoshi Dec 01, 2009

Hi Dear

I am also suffering the same problem & i wish to join you so please give me your contact details or else please do call me on 9920699909

Nitin Joshi

abusing monster.co.uk

Adecco UK places job vanacy's on Monster.co.uk even though the vanacy has been closed for over one week.

Also when you register with them, they don't bother informing you about any vanacy at all.

ManAboutAJob Mar 20, 2009

That's true. I worked for Adecco for years and they actively encouraged us to keep advertising jobs we didnt have or were already filled. The reason they do it is so you'll apply and then they get your CV and then they try to spec you out to another company to see if they're interested in you. You dont even know they're doing it untill they call you if someone is interested in seeing you. Sometimes they will send your cv to about 30 companies without you knowing which breaks all of the data protection rules. Adecco are a very dodgy company, they break all of the data protection rules but because they are a big company they think they can get away with it. We were also told not to contact people once theyre registered unless there is a job and to register people even if there was no job available for them because it stops you registerimg with another agency so the other agency cant place you in a job and make money.
    I got fed up with the way they worked so I left last year but my friends still work there and they still encourage the consultants to advertise false jobs.

pay

I worked as an Administrator within an Adecco branch and I could see how they treated the candidates let...

returning of personal belongings

I worked with Adecco on an assignment and was fired due to " inaccurate details on my background check* which when I checked with Lexxus Nexxus I had written everything correctly. Secondly, after being terminated I had some personal belongings that were at a Client job site. One of the staffing consultants that I had been working with advised me that he would go over to the client to retrieve my stuff. I was let go in October 2008. For 2 months I had been trying to contact him about my things, and he had not returned my calls. Being fed up, I tried to speak with his Supervisor and she started to get upset with me and stating "we can not treat our workplaces like our lockers." Are you kidding me???? She then also did not even want to let me say a word, and seeing this I started to give her some attitude to show her that I was being serious and would not subject myself to their playing of games. That call did NO justice and now I just called the HR department at Adecco to complain. I spoke with a nice woman there who told me she was going to look into the situation, but couldnt promise me if my stuff was still there. I feel like this "staffing consultant" did this on purpose. I am highly upset and all I was requesting was just to get my stuff back. What is so hard about that?????????? This agency is a total ripoff, not to mention on one assignment I was "let go" because they wanted to bring someone else in. So why have me report to work that day??? So upset...dont waste your time on these people or they will scam and ram you!!!

discriminatory practices

I was a Staffing Consultant at Adecco in Phoenix, Arizona, for over a year and a half, and if you are looking...

terrible company

I did a contract with them for West Sussex Police HQ in April 08 then tried to get paid for the job. I have...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices