Having problems with Adecco Group?

Adecco Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 3, 2008. The latest review Adecco staffing in rantoul illinois was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint ups critical express was resolved on Aug 08, 2018. Adecco Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 93 reviews. Adecco Group has resolved 18 complaints.

Adecco Group Customer Service Contacts

1802 900 900 (Germany)
1800 094 4400 (Colombia)
+1 877 823 3226 (United States)
+359 24 898 335 (Bulgaria)
+420 251 001 411 (Czech Republic)
+385 14 002 170 (Croatia)
+36 13 233 500 (Hungary)
+40 213 003 544 (Romania)
+421 253 630 223 (Slovakia)
+386 15 609 250 (Slovenia)
+852 28 952 616 (Hong Kong)
+65 68 353 400 (Singapore)
+82 262 009 700 (South Korea)
+66 28 323 399 (Thailand)
+230 406 9604 (Mauritius)
+21 671 198 165 (Tunisia)
+971 43 687 900 (Middle East)
+593 22 908 940 (Ecuador)
+598 24 021 118 (Uruguay)
Sägereistrasse 10
Glattbrugg, Kentucky
Switzerland - 8152

Adecco Group Complaints & Reviews

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutionpf withdrawal form status.

Dear Sir / madam,

Hi!

This Dharmveer Prasad, PF A/c no: KN/BN/34272/97659. were working As Sales Executive in Tata Teleservices Limited on adecco pay role.

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on 10th Sep 2010. The company person (Adecco) told me that it will take at least 6 months to credit in your account. But Still its not credited to my Bank Account.

Please provide the status of my form submitted or not in head office of Adecco.

Revert back me on the same on my Email id:-dharmveer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in

Thanking You.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmveer Prasad.
Call me on:[protected].
dharmveer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in

• Da
      Daya Shanker Gangwar Sep 25, 2014

Dear Sir,

I am worked in Bayer crop science ltd company Employee No 052658. let me know that my salary slip of month august 2014.
      kindly send my pay slip month-vise properly at my mail i d & PF balance details of till date.

some details for your help attached

Thanks & Regards
      Dayashankar Gangwar
      Pilibhit Mo-[protected]
      email:- [email protected]

• Gk
      G.Kulandai Raj Jun 22, 2011

SUB: CLAIM AMOUNT NOT YET RECEIVED.
      Reference : Account No. MHBAN00426390000000233
      Respected Sir,
      I was working with Tracon Export Services Private Limited, Lansdown House, 4th Floor, 18, Mahakavi Bhusan Marg, Mumbai – 400 001, I was submitted my Claim form through my old office and I received acknowledgement the form was received on 19.03.2011, and got a claim id the detail is as follows,
      Form – 10C – MHBAN110300035645
      Form – 19 – MHBAN [protected]
      Till the time I didn’t receive my Claim amount, Kindly look in to this matter and do the needful and oblige.
      Thanking you,
      Faithfully Your’s,
      G.Kulandai Raj.

• Su
      suneel shende Jun 02, 2011

Sir/Madam

My PF refund application form was submitted on 8 th Nov 2010 Adecco office Raipur. I tried to contact the PF office but no response, [protected] and I tried so many time but not pick anyone may call till date refund is not credited to my account.Pls let me know when it will be credited. Below are my Details

Sunil Shende
      PF NO:- KN/bn/34272/177953
      A/C - [protected]
      Submit Date:- 08.11.2010
      email:- [email protected]

• Dh
      Dharmveer Prasad Jan 19, 2011

Still not received amount...

Adecco — not getting paid

I started working through Adecco on 9/19/10. I worked 30 hours my first week. Well on 10/1/10 I was supposed...

Addecodiscrimination

My boss told me he reccommended me for 2 positions within the mill and both times Adecco said that I didn't have the experience, when in fact I had the experience and I had heard they didn't hire me for the position because of my age. I'm 51 and I'm quite capable of doing all the jobs within the mill. They are the worst company I've ever worked for and offer NO BENEFITS OR HOLIDAY PAY. What company doesn't offer some sort of incentive? This one offers none. I will be leaving soon, and would never reccommend them to anyone.

Adecco Flexione (Airtel Enterprise Service)pf not received...

Dear Sir, I pravin Singh Rajput worked with Adecco Flexione Payroll ( Airtel Enterprise Service) Baroda Guj. There was my tenuar is 2 years. I was resign on June 2008, But still i have not received my PF. I was apply for pf before 2 years, but still not get. My details are given below...
      Name - Pravin Singh H Rajput
      PF no - KN/BN/34272
      Code - AI/507/01581
      Email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Contact No - [protected]

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Pvt Ltd.pf not credited to account

Dear sir, I m rajeev kumar. My Employee ID was FW000608 (PF No. : KN/BN/34272/25797) In BSES Rajdhani power ltd through Adecco flexione now i have resigned on dated 30/09/09 and submitted my PF form at 39 pusa road karol bagh(handed over to sh prateek kakker) on 08/01/10. After this i did not received any response from his side i already sent mail to him thrice but all in vain. kindly help me and confirm on my mail id or contact me on my no how much time they will take for this process. details are as follows:-
        Name : Rajeev Kumar
        PF No. : KN/BN/34272/25797
        E Mail : rajeev.[protected]@gmail.com
        Contact no : [protected]

Adeccodiscrimination

I was on an assignment through Adecco, and I complained that their client was extremely unprofessional in dealing with the temps that Adecco had sent to their company, including verbal and racial harassment.

I was surprised to find out that after the training had completed, I was not even given a chance to work on the production floor, and was given a total of three customer calls to prove myself, which was obviously a setup since the other temps were normally given one business day with numerous calls to prove their work ability in the call center.

Needless to say, the employer had informed Adecco that i had complained about their illegal behaviour and Adecco went along with the company since all they care about is money, and they treat their temps like units of labour, who are no longer useful if not generating revenue.

Johnanthand Jan 21, 2012

Addecco go to Hell

Johnanthand Jan 21, 2012

Adecco is rude and discriminated and jealous with the successful effort of another representatives they do not follow the standard act of equal opportunity employer. Adecco should be legally sued in Supreme Court for their violation of Employment Standard Act.

• Ad
              Adecco Canada Sep 04, 2011

Program Manager at Adecco.
              Talk to this guy. I am sure he is happy to handle answering some of your concern about Adecco. He is an expert of talent management. Talent management is a field of study to manage irate Adecco talents using legal (and others) means. I am sure you will content after talking to him as many of the Adecco talent had been successfully managed by this person. He is really good at what he is doing. Great job. Way to go. Keep up the great job.

MarieBaker Mar 07, 2011

I complained about a crazy employee who said he wanted to slit someone's throat and Adecco rep told the man what I had said about him. Another woman told the same story I did and a couple of weeks later, our fuel pumps went out on our cars on the same day. We blamed the guy we were complaining about and they told him that too. This same man felt me up when I walked passed him, and I got a lecture about being overly sensitive. He called me a slut and a [censored] and they ignored my complaint. This "man" still has his job. I was laid off.

• Ro
              Ronny33333 Apr 07, 2010

Yes, I worked with Adecco as well and this is how they are, . They are very very ruthless... they really dont care...

They did the exact same thing with me, and very easily ended their contract with me, as i was a temp and then never called me ever again...

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution — pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c

Dear Sir / madam, Hi! This Rahul K Shrivastav, PF A/c no:KN/BN/34272/114181. were working As senior...

Adecco Flexione Solutions, Mumbaipf not received even after 2.5 years

I was working with Adecco since April 2006 till April 2007 but since 2007 i have not received my P.F. till date. I have submitted the PF withdrawal forms to them nearly 4-5 times but everytime twice they lost my forms and then when they didn't find aany excuse, they said my form was filled incorrectly. I am now frustrated totally because for my own hard earned money i have to fight so much. Now i am proceedign ahead by hosing the Legal way. Anybody who wishes to join me is welcome.

• Ni
                nitinpjoshi Dec 01, 2009

Hi Dear

I am also suffering the same problem & i wish to join you so please give me your contact details or else please do call me on [protected]

Nitin Joshi

Adeccoabusing monster.co.uk

Adecco UK places job vanacy's on Monster.co.uk even though the vanacy has been closed for over one week.

Also when you register with them, they don't bother informing you about any vanacy at all.

ManAboutAJob Mar 20, 2009

That's true. I worked for Adecco for years and they actively encouraged us to keep advertising jobs we didnt have or were already filled. The reason they do it is so you'll apply and then they get your CV and then they try to spec you out to another company to see if they're interested in you. You dont even know they're doing it untill they call you if someone is interested in seeing you. Sometimes they will send your cv to about 30 companies without you knowing which breaks all of the data protection rules. Adecco are a very dodgy company, they break all of the data protection rules but because they are a big company they think they can get away with it. We were also told not to contact people once theyre registered unless there is a job and to register people even if there was no job available for them because it stops you registerimg with another agency so the other agency cant place you in a job and make money.
                  I got fed up with the way they worked so I left last year but my friends still work there and they still encourage the consultants to advertise false jobs.

Adecco — pay

I worked as an Administrator within an Adecco branch and I could see how they treated the candidates let...

Stevenage

Adeccoreturning of personal belongings

I worked with Adecco on an assignment and was fired due to " inaccurate details on my background check* which when I checked with Lexxus Nexxus I had written everything correctly. Secondly, after being terminated I had some personal belongings that were at a Client job site. One of the staffing consultants that I had been working with advised me that he would go over to the client to retrieve my stuff. I was let go in October 2008. For 2 months I had been trying to contact him about my things, and he had not returned my calls. Being fed up, I tried to speak with his Supervisor and she started to get upset with me and stating "we can not treat our workplaces like our lockers." Are you kidding me???? She then also did not even want to let me say a word, and seeing this I started to give her some attitude to show her that I was being serious and would not subject myself to their playing of games. That call did NO justice and now I just called the HR department at Adecco to complain. I spoke with a nice woman there who told me she was going to look into the situation, but couldnt promise me if my stuff was still there. I feel like this "staffing consultant" did this on purpose. I am highly upset and all I was requesting was just to get my stuff back. What is so hard about that?????????? This agency is a total ripoff, not to mention on one assignment I was "let go" because they wanted to bring someone else in. So why have me report to work that day??? So upset...dont waste your time on these people or they will scam and ram you!!!

Adecco — discriminatory practices

I was a Staffing Consultant at Adecco in Phoenix, Arizona, for over a year and a half, and if you are looking...

Adecco — terrible company

I did a contract with them for West Sussex Police HQ in April 08 then tried to get paid for the job. I have...