Complaints & Reviews

con artist

The only thing I regret in my life is joining this company, compugra systems inc owned by mr. Rammohan vedantham ceo, who proudly says himself as he is been in the consulting firm business for 25-30 years and provided more than 25, 000 jobs and but he is not able to pay salary to any of his employees. The biggest fraud I came across in my life. Forget about timely payment, you will be the luckiest person if you get some payment after months of begging. Its been 6 months working for this guy, but still now got only one month pay, that too in chunks of $400 or $500. He doesn't even have payroll service, does counter credits from some random person checks (high risk for us if irs audits our bank account) or from his sister company fugen it solutions company (another fraud company), wire transfers from unknown accounts (which we have to pay the wire transfer fee). Overall he never pays.

If you are a student on opt and want to your h1b to be filled, then this is not the guy. Because of this guy and fellow called friends (other vendors who support him and part of this fraud), I am in a deep [censored] and trouble. Before your petition is filled, he and his attorney's will be very nice to you. Once they come to know that your petition is picked and in the process, then their real character comes out.. Will never respond to calls/texts/emails. Even though he answers the call he says "he will call you back in 20 min", he never stands on his words. If you get an rfe and you ask for money, he/hr employee (only god knows from where she is working) threatens you, they will not respond for rfe. He takes full advantage of your situation.

One day, I went to meet in his office, I don't see any staff, just a bunch of empty desk which are completely dusted. I have no trust in his paperwork or his attorney work. My current situation is very bad I can't either quit his company or withdraw my petition (he never responds/ attorney not helping). I am just waiting for the response from uscis. I am preparing myself to screw this [censored] along with all other company who support him and attorneys.

"never ever trust this guy. Once again his name is ram mohan vedantham alias ram vedantham"

Yes, I agree with s kat and re ra this company is a fraud company, no professional standards, biggest "con artist". I suggest google give an option for negative stars at least "zero" stars, this guy rammohan vedantham deserves it. I will try to post this review in many sites I can.

• Te
    Techguy277 Nov 20, 2018

Hi,

I am going through same because of Ram.Would like to have a talk and report this guy.

dmk2020 Feb 25, 2020

@Techguy277 Did you get your money back ?

dmk2020 Feb 15, 2020

Hey guys can you please share your contacts. WE are going through the same

dmk2020 Feb 25, 2020

What happened to your case did you get your money finally back

beware: ceo rammohan vedantham is a crook!

I wish to God I had read these Glassdoor reviews before signing up with this crooked company. Rammohan is a filthy liar and he steals your money and says "sue me". Compugra owes $700, 000 to the IRS and they will take YOUR pay. IRS will divert your money and you will end up paying this crook's IRS tab. I've been trying to get Rammohan to keep his word but he ignores your calls, emails, messages, etc. He'll keep telling you I'll pay you today, tomorrow, next week and he'll keep lying a hundred times. He's done that to me personally for over 8 months! This jerk has no honor and I hope he burns in hell for what he's done to so many individuals for SEVERAL YEARS.

dmk2020 Feb 15, 2020

Hi Umar can you please share your contact to talk to ?

compugra.compayroll

Ram Vedantham, Compugra Systems.
It has been a long successful and eventful experience at Compugra
Systems Inc. and especially with Mr. Ram Mohan Vedantham, CEO. Under Ram Mohan
Vedantham’s initiative Compugra Systems Inc. has been venturing in to more challenging
areas of IT and Business Solutions and gained momentum with SAP and Oracle support
services. It’s never been an easy journey for any individual including CEO to
fight back all adversaries and be successful. Compugra systems Inc. is in
challenging IT Services Business and is ready to gain past glory in the areas
of its competency. Ram Mohan Vedantham is putting his best to unfold its true
potential, especially keeping his long professional career at the helm of its
affairs. He is very helpful when I approached him for some help regarding his
intervention to release some documents or to issue a service certificate, he
has shown magnanimity and was of great help. I sincerely appreciate his response
in this regard and wish him all the best.

– From Dhanishta
Rani, SAP Finance and Treasury Consultant.

Compugraworst payroll processing and the president/owner is the biggest liar.

This is the biggest BS company. Never work with this company. This company is owned by a South Indian guy named "Ram V." and if you are a F/T employee or a contractor working for this company forget getting your monthly paycheck on time. When joining this company they promised me timely payment of my regular work hours and travel expenses and its been more than 1 year I am still asking them to reimburse my travel expenses. My payroll was processed 3-4 months late every month. When I use to ask them on the status of my payroll they use to make false promises (always) that they will deposit it next week and that "next week" comes after 3-4 months. They promised me several times that they will improve the process and always make some stupid excuses as to why they were not able to process payroll on timely manner. Also, if you raise the issue to the President/Owner all he does is "sweet talk" and no results. These guys are expert in BS. I worked with this company for over an year and had to quit it because of their lousy management/ HR process. I hope this helps to all the people currently working for this company or about to start working.

• Updated by CSI complaint · Feb 17, 2020

I am also a US Citizen and unfortunately had to work with this fraudster long time back. I am happy to read that someone sued his ass and won. I had pretty big chunk of money pending with this guy after my project was over and was begging every day to pay me. Finally, I had to hire a lawyer and he wrote couple of demand letters asking to pay me and was able to get the money. This process also took about 1-2 months. He would make same false promises to my lawyer - and one of his check was also bounced. I would've sued him as well at that time had he not paid me.

• Mm
    MMconsultant May 23, 2011

Thanks guys for the information. I was about to apply to one of their open positions (MM consultant) but after reading different reviews regarding Compugra Systems, FuGen IT Solutions and Technocepts LLC which is owned by the same guy "Ram Vedantham" that he is not treating his own employees fairly, why would anyone want to work with this guy. Read below review also:
    I'll pass these reviews to all the friends I know in consulting world to watch out for this kinda thugs and liars. I hope Ram Vedantham is reading all these reviews and realizing that he might be very good at lying but not a good business man by not maintaining good relation with the people he works with. It’s pathetic.
    @CSI complaint: Did you get your money back?

• Kn
    KNCR Dec 16, 2011

Thanks for the details.I should have read these reviews before.I had paid for the training in sap testing. It's been more than 5 months. Other than few classes of testing modules nothing was ever completed.They keep changing the schedule. No plan, no curriculum, no schedule and no SAP servers either. Hope these comments will be useful for others who's looking into the training with compugra and others they manage.
    Thx
    NC

• It
    IT-Professional Dec 28, 2012

Folks, I wish I had read this post BEFORE doing business with this lousy, unprofessional, horrible company.
    Compugra Systems Inc, a South Plainfield, NJ based company is a worst payroll / vendor I have come across. I HAD to work through this company as this company Compugra Systems Inc is a "preferred vendor". My payment were never on time. With several phone calls, emails and literally begging to the owner / president (Rammohan Vedantham), they would pay me part of the amount due. Then I will have to beg for remaining part of the payment. This has been a nightmare.

The owner / president, a south indian guy, Rammohan Vedantham, is a biggest liar. He doesn't have any business ethics. He gets paid from the client and does not pay his consultants. He keeps this money with himself and make consultants beg for their hard earned living. He promises payment - next 2-days, another 3-days and that comes after few weeks or checks bounses.

Dear professionals, please, please STAY AWAY from this company. Run miles from this company if they give you job / project. I had the worst experience with this company.

• Ll
    Lllleesa Sep 23, 2014

This company works same for Green card holder and Citizens? Does this guy treat them also like H 1 B holders?
    If any Green card holder or Citizen is working for this company, please post your thoughts.

• Ji
    Jim12377 Feb 26, 2016

This company refuses to return emails or phone calls. Very poor relations for end users. Please DO NOT work for this company.

• Ji
    Jim12377 Feb 26, 2016

This company has ZERO relationship skills. DO NOT WORK for this company.

Umar AlFarooq Nov 27, 2017

I'm a US citizen and he does the same thing to us also. The biggest crook I've ever come across.

dmk2020 Feb 15, 2020

Hey guys can anyone of you share your email to discuss on this ? same to me as well happening

Umar AlFarooq Feb 16, 2020

[email protected]
    I just WON a lawsuit against this fraudster. Now we're in the process of collecting the money from him. Feel free to contact me and I'll connect you with my lawyer.

Umar AlFarooq Feb 16, 2020

UmarAlFarooq at GMail dot com

dmk2020 Feb 17, 2020

Hi CSIcomplaint he is doing the same to us and we are in the same situation. I have inboxed you please check your messages or check your spam folder in your email for my notifications. Please need to talk to you