Adecco / terrible company

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I did a contract with them for West Sussex Police HQ in April 08 then tried to get paid for the job. I have sent many emails to the client and to Adecco, but no payment received for over two months. The stress the emails the time spent on trying to get any word or response out of this company, their customer relations, their respect with their client knowing these emails were sent to their client also, their staff are appalling. Still I get no response from any email address from any email found on their website worldwide.

I gave them warning that I would post details of them scamming contractors out of pay on the internet and I would flood google with my experience. After a couple of months a payment was given, but the wrong payment was given. I have sent many emails to Adecco world wide, directed at all their CEO's, to their press office and the customer relations, basically all email addresses I could find on the internet. I gave them a warning that I would post this on https://www.complaintsboard.com and it would damage the internet presence. I told them for the sake of £200 this was not worth it and it would be silly to not respond to me.

After many many emails and time spent, I have had no reply from any of my emails. I have told them I now do not want my payment, but would prefer to make it a mission to expose my experience with them on the internet.

I will refuse to work for them and let them get away with my money without letting everyone know that this is the worst agency I have ever dealt with in my over 12 years of contracting.

Va

Comments

• La
      16th of Oct, 2015

I was put on assignment in Ontario Canada as an automotive production worker. When I was hired, assigned, and asked for my ability, I said i could only work Monday to Friday and no weekends because of personal reasons. It was agreed upon in the interview, and at least once a month the girls in the office schedule me for weekends knowing already that I wasn't hired to do that. Now I get calls saying they changed my terms of employment and unless I consent that I will be laid off until I change my mind. This temp agency is AWFUL unless you bow down to all the representatives. I'd rather take a lower paying job if I were able to. The way representatives treat their employees is atrocious. It's like they're asking for a wrongful termination suit which I have no hesitation to do if it ever comes to that.

• Ds
      16th of Jun, 2016
    Adecco - Refusal to help me get a job
    Adecco
    Missouri

The manager at the office sent me on a job and I didn't like it. She said no problem and there was another business opening up next week and to call her back then. I called her back the following like she said and then she said, I'm not comfortable giving you that job because you didn't like the last job and I don't believe your reasoning's for not staying with that company. I'm assuming this was her way of saying she refuses to help me find ANY job?!?!

• 19
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Adecco Staffing - Uhual charges not authorized
    Martinsville
    Indiana

I was charged $82.31 on 11/11/17
    Also $3.42 on 11/11/17
    I didn't authorize charges and request FULL refund.

11th of Sep, 2018
    Adecco - Not recieving salary and reimbrusment on time
    Mumbai
    India
    godrej.com

Sir i am not receiving my payments on soecified date

21st of Oct, 2018