Add People / Refused a refund when I cancelled one hour after purchase- a right bunch of cowboys
Stay well away from this bunch of pushy con merchants!! They phoned me several times a day (unsolicited) to get me to speak to them. Eventually I took their call and a VERY pushy salesman called Graeme Browne persuaded me to pay nearly £250 for a consultation I'd be having several days later. Firstly, there was no need for a consultation as all they needed to do was go to my website to find out all they needed to know. I asked him before signing an online contract if i could change my mind after singing and he said I had a 2 week cooling off period (which is UK consumer law). After hanging up I did some research into Add People and wasn't happy with what i found out.I then emailed him my cancellation of the contract within one hour of signing it. They are refusing to refund me, saying it's non -refundable. I will get my money back via my credit card refund department, but the mere fact they lied to me makes mes o glad i didn't carry on doing business with them. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!
More Add People Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Add People - Scammers 
- Add People - Theft
- Add People - Unprofessional, pushy, rude consultant!!!
- Add People - Mugging people scams
- [Resolved] Add People - website design/ adwords/ facebook advertising 
- Add People / Add Media Group - site advertising, promoting and improving
- Add People / Add Media Group - ppc services
- Add People / Add Media Group - campaign