Add People / Refused a refund when I cancelled one hour after purchase- a right bunch of cowboys

1 8, Add House, Swift Court, Scott DriveAltrincham England Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Stay well away from this bunch of pushy con merchants!! They phoned me several times a day (unsolicited) to get me to speak to them. Eventually I took their call and a VERY pushy salesman called Graeme Browne persuaded me to pay nearly £250 for a consultation I'd be having several days later. Firstly, there was no need for a consultation as all they needed to do was go to my website to find out all they needed to know. I asked him before signing an online contract if i could change my mind after singing and he said I had a 2 week cooling off period (which is UK consumer law). After hanging up I did some research into Add People and wasn't happy with what i found out.I then emailed him my cancellation of the contract within one hour of signing it. They are refusing to refund me, saying it's non -refundable. I will get my money back via my credit card refund department, but the mere fact they lied to me makes mes o glad i didn't carry on doing business with them. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

Re