North Shore Agency Logo

North Shore Agency

Having problems with North Shore Agency?

North Shore Agency Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with North Shore Agency Customer Service. Initial North Shore Agency complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for North Shore Agency above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about North Shore Agency. Discuss the issues you have had with North Shore Agency and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

North Shore AgencyUnfounded collection letter

North Shore Agency sent a collection letter to a dear friend who is 84 years old and in hospice care. The letter did not spell the person's name correctly, made false claims, and provided erroneous order numbers.
No orders had been placed and no products had been delivered.
I phoned North Shore Agency but they are completely automated. It was not possible to reach a person, and the phone calls were disconnected when I was not able to provide the expected information.
I phoned the alleged client and filed a fraud report against North Shore Agency. The client will file report with appropriate law enforcement agencies.

• Updated by Aunt Libby · Jul 27, 2020

It is wrong to do such a thing to anyone, but it is especially cruel to do it to an elderly person who is on their death bed. Shame on you, North Shore Agency.
      If you provided live phone numbers for people to talk with your representatives, this issue may have been resolved without complaints being filed.
      Shame, shame, shame.

North Shore Agencyvol6-19 long road to mercy

I have tried twice before to let Trusted Media Brands know that I paid the bill on 8-14-19. Because it was am electonic transaction I could not include the cancelled check. I did submit papers from my bank to indicate that the amount was received. It may have gone to Reader's Digest instead.
    I know the two companies are related because I pay for RD magazine to RD and the books should go to Trusted Media Brands, LLC.

The creditor account #RDB [protected].

Nov 06, 2019

North Shore Agency — payment not received notice for street rodder magazine

Michael mancuso 411 manhattan blvd. Islip terrace, ny 11752 id# [protected] i received a letter from your...

North Shore Agencypublishers clearing house

My name is Bonnie Gabel. The acct # on the letter sent to me is [protected]. I DID NOT ORDER ANY MORE MAGAZINES. That's why Publishers doesn't have my payment info. I have spoken to them on several occasions concerning this matter. I refuse to buy magazines that trees are cut down for. I refuse to buy magazines where 98% is advertising. I will not pay for something that I didn't order or ask to be renewed. I feel very taken advantage of and I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT ORDER.

WHEN MAGAZINES AND OTHER PAPERS OF THAT SORT ARE BEING MADE FROM THE COMMERCIAL HEMP PLANT I WILL START BUYING MAGAZINES. UNTIL THEN PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME.

Bonnie Gabel

North Shore Agencyeagles super bowl train - payment wrong

I purchased the Eagles Super Bowl train. Just wanted to pay the last installment. North Shore says my balance is $95.94. The terms when I initially purchased the first train, were $59.00 for each section of three would be $59.99. The bill I received had the final caboose charging $96.94. This a very imporant gift for someone & I want to make the last payment of $59.00. i don't owe $95.94.

It was my intent to make the $59.99 payment today. Please rectify this matter ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation & quick response.

Susan Allen
        Acct: 64953407271002158923801
        Acct: [protected] Item: Philaadelphia lasr train (caboose) As I mentioned this is his b'day gift.
        This a gift for my son whose fatther passed away suddenly @ 52 yr Old & now I have cancer. Just trying to make my son find some joy in this train. He & his dad watched or went to every game for a long, long time. Please advise.

North Shore AgencyCollection notice for bill already paid

ID# [protected] Archeology Magazine check number 1627 in the amount of $18.95 dated 7-5-19 and cleared my bank on 7-12-19. I have been repeatedly harrased over this matter but the bill has been paid. Please correct your records and advise Archeology today of the correction. Please end all collection actions for this erroneous charge. Thankyou very much. Stephen F. Sundberg, [protected]

Collection notice for bill already paid

North Shore Agencycollection practices

ID# [protected], TYPE-NBW
            CREDITOR: The Bradford Exchange
            Credit Account #: 449175675710021612072001

I am serving notice to North Shore Agency that my lawyer, the Better Business Bureau, the MISSOURI Attorney General, the Johnson County District Attorney and our local news station will be notified of your unfair, intimidation practices on behalf of Bradford Exchange in an attempt to collect a debt from my father, who I have Power of Attorney, who is a veteran and a 87 senior citizen with dementia. Bradford Exchange took advantage of dad and debited his banking accounts for large amounts of money for "coins" he never received and had no knowledge that they would be draining his accounts!! If you persist in harassing my dad and sending intimidating notices I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against you. My dad is a retired veteran who is on SSI and I'm sure North Shore Agency doesn't want to be associated with a company, Bradford Exchange, who scams the elderly. We are going after Bradford Exchange and anyone else who financially abuses our elderly. If you or your client would like to discuss this further please contact me, Charles Hogue Jr at 816.217.4597

North Shore Agencythe proactive company

this is supposingly id#[protected] account number # 9649023
              My name is Elijah I Johnson I've never order any proactive products in my whole entire life all of a sudden I get a bill for $67 dollar which is in collection I'm trying to resolve this problem
              as fast as possible I worked so hard on my credit can't let something like this hurt me you could reach me at [protected] s.[protected]@gmail.com thank you

North Shore Agencycollections notice

I received a Statement of Collection Agency Involvement letter From North ashore Agency in regards to a Proactiv bill in the amount of $70.82.
                I called Proactiv on 6/19/19 and they confirmed that I have a ZERO balance on my account and the account was successfully closed in December of 2017. They sent me written confirmation for my records as I requested.
                This company is a SCAM. DO YOUR RESEARCH before you send any money to the fraudulent collections agency.

North Shore Agencycrepe erase

I just received a collection letter from your company regarding Crepe Erase. I canceled my account in September 2018, by email and again on May 2, when they continued to bill me. I never ordered a second set of creams and tried to return the box, but the mailman wouldn't take it. I refused to pay for something I did not order and did not want. The account number on the bill you sent is 2178897 order #9586690. I did order the first shipment and paid for it when I ordered it. I resent the fact that there is an assumption made that you want more of the product. I paid the full amount of $67.83, not a discounted price, where you know they'll get you by sending something you didn't order. Please have Crepe Erase check their records. I tried calling the number on your bill and was surprised Crepe Erase answered. They said I did not have an account with the company so why are they billing me?

North Shore Agencyfirst for women

Notice for collection for a magazine that I never received. Looked up the magazine, and would have never subscribed to it. I have called every phone number on this piece of paper.

I want this agency to stop these collections. I am sending this to my 3 Credit Reporting Agencies, to ensure they do not acknowledge this.

Name: Kathy Cones
                    So called account # [protected]

Thanks in advance,
                    Kathy Cones
                    21022 Settlers Valley Dr
                    Katy, Texas 77449

North Shore Agencybilled for an annual magazine that I never requested.

We subscribe to Birds /n/ Bloom magazine. Last December, or so, we received an UNREQUESTED "Annual" publication from them. We were billed $10 for this publication and I refused to pay for something that I did not order. Now I am being harassed by a collection agency for no payment.

I will gladly return the publication to Birds 'n' Bloom if they will pay the postage!

John Swift
                      2105 Pinetree Ln.
                      Mountain Home, AR 72653
                      [protected]@gmail.com

North Shore Agency — guns & ammo magazine

I subscribed to this magazine for 1 year. At the end of that year I was sent a renewal notice. I'm 90 year...

North Shore AgencyReader's digest

Dr Joseph Schneider is being billed $25.27 for a Select Edition he never received. He is really very disappointed in Reader's Digest for unjustly charging him. 25.27??? A nothing amount! He is not paying it for something he never received!!! This office has sent numerous mailings previously to resolve this 25.27. Sooooo very ridiculous and such a waste of our time.

We have always sent numerous Reader's Digest gift subscriptions but no more!!! We are being charged for a product we never received!!!

Sincerely,
                        M. Schneider

M. Schneider

North Shore Agency — verizon billing for no service

Received bill without date of service. Verizon service was not activated as I was sent to India for my job...

North Shore Agencycollections

We have been harassed by this agency over a magazine subscription we never signed up for or received. We are being charged 20 dollars for in fisherman. My husband and I do not like fishing. Have not signed up for this magazine, or received it. We have called and emailed with no response. We will not pay. We have contacted in fisherman and have been informed that they do not have record of us owing any money or being subscribed.

North Shore Agency — proactiv

Just received a collection notice dated on 09/24/2018 from this agency stating I owe $269.55 to Proactiv...

North Shore Agencycrepe erase

Feb. 3, 2018
                            creditor account # 1837268 Order # 7654703

I just want to know why I owe $20.00 to this company?
                            I ordered this product from a brochure that came in my mail, it had an offer of $29.95 for the product. I sent a check for $29.95 and received the product.
                            After a month I started receiving offers to buy the same product for about $69.00 as I had most of the product at hand I ignored the requests.
                            After Hurricane Maria hit our Island so disastrously I could not afford to waste $69.00 in this product when I needed the money for water, gas and canned food.
                            Now, all of a sudden I receive a letter from a collection agency. Shame!

North Shore Agency — your address and how to contact

I received a letter today in the mail telling me I am in your collections and to call sprint since I am such...

North Shore Agencyinvoices

To whom it may concern,

North Shore Agency has Oak Street Health listed as an insurance company and therefore we are getting billed. We are actually a primary care facility requesting records for continuity of care for patients, if you can please change this information in your records, it'd be greatly appreciated! Here are the date of the invoice, customer's number and invoice number:

June 30, 2017 and August 17, 2017: