Acer Notebook / problems during the work, poor after sales service!

1 India Review updated:

I want to state u that my cousin has gifted me a acer notebook and he have purchased it from malaysia near about 2 months have passed for this note book, but when i start using it, it shows some sort of problem n automatically their is blue screen displayed in it when some program is running on, but i m 4rm India n i want to make it repair the problem is due to hard disk in it and it is still under international travelers warranty.

I have all the documents except the bill that have been misplaced some where else. Had the service center's r not accepting my notebook due to this reason only, but i have bought a genuine product from Acer and might be if the bill is not their Acer have all the data bases in our computer and Acer can view it so, why all this going on i trusted with Acer product on Acer company is not accepting my notebook without BILL.

Comments

• Te
      30th of Jul, 2008

I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT

• Ga
      4th of Aug, 2008

I have been waiting for days for reimbursement of funds taken out of my bank account for this so-called ID THEFT program. I f it was ordered, itwas totally by mistake. I would appreciate this matter be taken care of asap.

Gail Waligora