Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook — I will never buy another acer product!
Purchased an Acer Aspire 5100 series laptop end of May 2007 from Simply Acer. Mid August lost CD/DVD drive and use of orbicam. contacted Simply acer who stated that it was not their problem and I should contact the warranty dept. I did this and after several lengthy calls and time off work to make these calls (there hours are 10 - 5.30) and unreasonable amounts of downloads to fix the problems said it was now a windows issue with Microsoft. Vista is rubbish and should have never been released - Acer were aware of these faults and did not let anyone know, now I have a laptop that is useless to me and Acer do not want to know without charging me for it. The last conversation I had with support resulted with the maintenance support guy putting the phone down on me. Acer were very unhelpful and keen to pass the book to anyone but them selves. I am very disappointed I will NEVER buy another Acer product - I am now looking to take them to court!
More Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - faulty laptop, faulty customer service!
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - cracked lcd cover by hinges
- Acer Aspire One laptop - always freezes up
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst
- Acer Aspire One - absolute worst customer service
- Acer America Corp - bad products/service
- Acer - keyboard
- Acer Computer - unscrupulous behavior
- Acer Aspire 5610Z - cd/dvd drive failures
- Acer - laptop