Accor/motel 6 / what can lil' ol' me do?!

United States Review updated:

Plenty! check any consumer complaint site dot com: [redacted], blagger, complaintsboard, complaints, complaintservice, complaint. tv, consumerbeef, corporatesnitch, departmentofcomplaints, furiocity, measuredup, myspace, my3cents, pissedconsumer, planetfeedback, tattletaleconsumerhotline, ventvent for example - there are others and let your voice be heard! copy this and stick on your fridge.

America's corporate history is peppered with david and goliath stories where an almighty corporation is taken on by a lone whistleblower maybe like you determined to expose unlawful actions or dangerous products.

Whether it's battling a monster motel industry like accor's motel 6, big tobacco, identifying cancer clusters in your community or getting a malfunctioning car seat taken off the market, if other people share your complaint, a class action lawsuit may offer the appropriate legal remedy. ehow legal

Comments

Ri
  6th of Apr, 2008
I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.
Ju
  13th of Aug, 2008
Two months ago (06/08) I stayed at the Winston Salem Motel 6 only to be awoken at 3 am by the next door guests as they were shouting and throwing glass bottles. (hitting my door) I called front desk and the fight seemed to stop. I complained next morning, they were apologetic and gave me a free coupon for my next stay which was fine with me.
Last Friday (6Aug08) I went to check in after a tough day and driving my truck. The girl said that I had been placed on the "do not rent" for disturbance. She wouldn't even try to understand saying there was nothing she could do even though I had the coupon and didn't care. I tried to call the reservation number about my guaranteed reservation and the coupon they gave me for future use and they were of no use. Yes I was mad and she called the police to have me removed from the property. I have tried to call the regional manager but he will not return any phonecalls. Guest relations is a "customer no service" outfit. Motel 6 is a lousy run outfit and they don't even care.

Motel 6 Logo Motel 6