Acaipur / Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / non autherized charges/overcharge

1 VariesVaries, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: vaires

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

Graham D. Gibson President / CEO

http://www.centralcoastnutra.net Email: info @ centralcoastnutra.net

Phone: [protected]

I found this through research, I also found about 6 other companies listed and affiliated. There is a location in Colorado as well. I see there are other fronts with other names throught Florida. I will list them at a later date. I do how ever want to be contacted if there is a Class Action Lawsuit. I will be using my own attonerys at thist time to tackle the issue. Since I have Pre-Paid Legal and Love it!! I am covered to have them handle this issue at no additional charge. Please contact me at: MyAttorneys@netbusiness.com. I would like to know more.
SK

Sk

Comments

• Wr
      17th of Sep, 2009

The comments made are the same that I too have. However all I see in response from the company is the same. Probably copy and paste. Really shows how they don't listen or try to help. I did some research and am happy to provide phone numbers for the owner and the general manager. graham 805-403-8992 mike mckenzy 480-522-4443. I'm sure they would love to hear from everyone on their very shady business practices.

• Wh
      19th of Oct, 2009

Wrongdaytopay:
    Who do you think you are? Why would you post their personal numbers on a public website like this? It's apparent you are a disgruntled ex employee that probably was either let go or fired and for you to come on here and post that shows that this company made the right decision to let you go. How dare you. These individuals who order these products need to take responsibility and own up to the fact that they did NOT read the terms and conditions. It is just like any other company out there and this company is not doing anything wrong. You should take your post down with their numbers.