Acai Pure 500/Total Cleanse / Shipment not authorize

129 Amarillo AvenueNorfolk, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757-466-7257
I recently ordered the Pure 500 Acai Berry. I had heard about this product through friend and product known as Monavie. Also Oprah show. I signed up for the free trial and paid the shipping charges. I have now received a shipment of both another bottle of ACAI Pure 500 and the Total Cleanse, one for $88 and the other $78 both charged to my credit card account. After having tryed to locate or call them, I get nothing and am very upset to find that this is an apparent scam from all the other complaints posted on this website. What can I do? I definitely intend to notify my credit card company not to pay this but is there anything else I can do?

Comments

Na
  12th of Nov, 2008
I believe that the only perfection you are seeking is the one of being the #1 scam and I think you have accomplished it.

I tried your gohelp now website and the system could not find my e-mail address when I requested cancelation but it did find it when I asked for the status of the shipment. To which it informed me that they showed the product being delivered which is an outright lie.

I am filing a complaing with every state and federal consumer protection agency I can find. I know that this matters little if any to you as you have perfected your scam but something needs to be done about you.
Ma
  13th of Nov, 2008
I am trying to cancel monthly shipments that are charged to my bank account, but after several months, and returning all the bottles with this ACAIPURE product, they keep charging $44.00 each month and I am not getting any shipment. I tried to call them over the phone 888 692 8352 with no results.
what shall I do? the # of the product is 7008 18300002 69114990
Next step for me will be to go to the Police in San Petersburg, Fl. ? I have the receipt with a signature confirming my returns.