Acai berry / no authorized

1 San JuanMercantil Plaza 817, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample which was one week of the acai berry i didnt even have time to take it to see if it worked and received a full bottle today.
I Cannot cancel membership as advertised!
I ordered a free trial of the acai berry capsule and was sent a trial bottle along with a bottle of 60 capsules. I did not order a bottle of 60 capsules
I going to refer this to any federal agency in charge.
Please cancel this unauthorized order

Gl

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Aug, 2008

I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry also and two weeks later I was charged $88.98 for two more bottles that I did not order. Those people do not have an email or a phone number that you can reach them by to tell them you do not want another order of their product. I had to go to my bank to lock them out of my account and return the product at the post office to get a reciept to prove I sent it back. But I'm still out the $ 88.98! Now I have to go to the Attorney General's website to report them and Consumers Report to stop them from being so dishonest and hopefully get my money back!

• Ki
      19th of Aug, 2008

please cancel these shippments i want 2 shippments of 88.98 refunded to my account and no more delivered. please do this asap or i will contact a attorney thankyou

• Em
      25th of Aug, 2008

i was charge the amount of $ 5.95 for something called acaiberry... something i didnt order, money was taken out of my account ... then they took again $ 74;95 out of my account and they dont have a # to called i need help...how do i get my money back..

• Do
      29th of Aug, 2008

I am also trying desperately to cancel this home delivery of Acai Berry supplements to no avail. Any suggestions? I can't afford $80.00 to my credit card each month. This is such a scam.

• Is
      4th of Sep, 2008

which product name are you ordering from Acaiberry 500... which one? help others not to make this mistake.

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2008

I am also going through what all of you are. I am just as angry as all of you are. After a huge headache and trying to figure out why and how they get away with this. I was also charged 83.13 several weeks after ordering the 3.95 trial bottle. The first thing I did was call the bank and tell them I did not autherize the transcation. I was told to try and contact them and have them reverse the charges. I didn't have a number to contact them, just an address - Fulfillment, 4650 SW 51st st. in Davie, Fl. The bank said they had the number, which I called and was disconnected.
    I did google the name and location and found a different number... I got through and NOOO help there. Once the transaction has posted to your account call your bank immediatly to get it resolved. Then cancel your card or account and open a new one. Email everyone you know and don't about this. Contact your better business bureau. Contact the media. This is getting out of control... and will if we don't. Do I here a lawsuit???

• Be
      13th of Sep, 2008

I signed up for the $4.85 trial bottle - just shipping and handling. I just looked at my bank statement and saw that I was charged $79.

On the Acai Berry pill Web site, I found the terms and conditions section where it does state that if after receiving the trial, you do not cancel your membership, you will be charged the $79 every month. There was also a link available to cancel it. However, I did not see that when ordering...

Question: when ordering a product, there's an area where it says "I agree to the terms and conditions." Aren't the terms and conditions supposed to be linked to that so you can click and read? Or are they not at least supposed to be listed right there? Because when I ordered, I agreed because I could not find the link...just the box to check that you agree.

I'm still calling my bank as soon as Monday arrives because they're took money from my account AND I have not received any products through the mail so what the hell is the $79 going toward???

• Ea
      19th of Sep, 2008

I have read allll of the complaints levied against this illegal operation. We have been scammed for sure. I will contact my state Attorney General's office Monday morning. If any one has found any information on how to cancel all future payments with my credit card.

• St
      20th of Sep, 2008

Hello!

I have found a phone number 877-350-8480... no luck getting them to answer though.

• Am
      13th of Nov, 2008

Ok I am going to help all of you that are having problems. I ordered this stuff and cancelled 5 days after.
    Try calling the Total Cleanse number, back to back several times. I got through and an automated person came on the line and I was on hold for about 7 minutes. If this is does not work go to: http://sflnutrition.com/
    There is a LIVE CHAT session that you can start and they will cancel for you and also send you a confirmation e-mail and transcript of the whole conversation.

#2
    If you ordered Acai Berry 500, I got through fine. HOWEVER, you will need to also call the CANCEL the FIT program and the PRICE LIMBO program. When you get this product you are automatically entered into this agreement. If you do not CANCELL you WILL be charged after the trail period of 7 days.

FIT : 1-866-407-1022
    The guy was very helpful. If you ordered Total Cleanse and Acai Berry you have 2 account with them, make sure you CANCELL BOTH accounts.

Price Limbo is a Website
    www.pricelimbo.com

Go to “sign in”
    User: e-mail address
    Password: zip code

You will need to go to my account information and request to cancel. They will send you a deactivation e-mail and you will need to click on it in your own personal e-mail account to deactivate.

This should take care of everything.

• Ca
      16th of Nov, 2008

PLEASE VIEW MY COMMENTS AT THIS LINK:

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2008

I also ordered this product and like the rest of you was taken by this scam. I have been on the phone with these people 3 different times and was promised i would get the $89.00 credited back to my account. the last conversation was last week and they told me that they were waiting on the main office to look into it, I told them I would have an attorney look into it!DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM U WILL BE SORRY!!!

• Wi
      9th of Dec, 2008

I also fell for AcaiBerry Supreme's free trial offer only to find that my credit card had been billed for the full price as well as the $5.95 shipping cost. I tried their customer service number but was on hold for 30 minutes before giving up. I notified the company by E-mail that I did not want further shipments and also notified the credit card company not to accept further charges. I don't know what I will do if further shipments arrive and my credit card is charged. How do you get off this band wagon? Can't the U.S. Attorney General take some action regarding this "free trial" scam?

• Va
      30th of Dec, 2008

I agree. If everyone on this who's been scammed by all these various acai berry companies actually filed complaints with the FTC, these scam artists probably would've been shut down months ago. BTW, those reading this: go ahead and complain here but please, please also file a complaint with http://www.ftc.gov and list as many of the company names, addresses, phone numbers as you can find on the "contact us" section of whichever site you ordered from. FTC allows you to list multiple companies on the same complaint and, for instance, acaiberrydetox.com alternates between (at least) two company names/addresses/phone numbers when you click the "contact us" button. The FTC will notify law enforcement if enough people actually complain with them.

• Pa
      28th of Jan, 2009

I have not bought this product, but have done a cursory comparison of the websites below, which all push the Acai Berry BS. Please feel free to use these in complaints and I suggest you all go straight to the Federal Trade Commission.

These are almost all identical websites with interchangable # of kids, # weight loss;
    They all tried the trendy diets (South Beach, Atkins, etc);
    They all saw Dr. Oz on either Oprah or Rachel Ray;
    They all state "I'm just a ----" on their site;
    They all lost 42, 45 or 47 lbs.
    Several have identical photos;
    Several have the exact same layout.

There were two others that have since been yanked: Sarah Presley's and Anna Matthews' Weight Loss Stories. They must have been replaced with Karla's and Helen's because those are fairly new.

From all I've read on here of the absolute ripoffs, these people must be stopped.

16th of Feb, 2009

The company name NUBODI has a lot of products online. Here is the list of their products:

Extreme acaiberry
    Acaiberry power 500
    green tea
    prolatis
    colon cure

their email add is customerservices@nubodi.com

i used to work as a supervisor for this company and if you need infos maybe i can help out. i know everything and every details about this company. their affiliate companies are PRICELIMBO and FitFactory.
    we base everything by the script that has been provided. some of the instructions that we base on is that we need to stick to our terms and conditions and that we are on a NO REFUND POLICY, BUT if the customer is irate and will file a complaint to the BBB or Attorney General we would then offer the customer half the refund. If they insist on the full refund then we refund the customer the full amount. BUT...it is still up to the corp. office if they will issue a refund or not. Customer service will just assure you that you will be refunded 14 buss days starting from the day that you called. Note: Bank does not process that long. Its just to buy time for them to refund about hundreds and hundreds of customers. As i can remember there is only one person that does the refunds. So that's the reason why some of the customers refunds takes a lot of time, some even wait for months to be refunded. If you waited that long you need to call customer service to follow up your refund. BE IRATE AS POSSIBLE. All calls are recorded and you can use it against them. Try to write down important details such as the reps name and id, supervisors name, and the dates that you called. Their customer service is located at the Philippines, you can take them down anytime since they don't have the idea about American laws and stuffs. Try to threat them..its their weakness as customer service. Our motto is not to leave customers unhappy. Still in the end they will refund you as long as you try to THREAT them. SAY NO to what they have to say, as much as possible they will try to upsell, send you a free bottle, offer half the price. GO GET YOUR FULL REFUND. If you say NO to theses offers they will in the end give you the refund. pls email me for more infos at annmoral@yahoo.com

• Ro
      19th of Feb, 2009

If you had the charge billed to your VISA... you can call your Visa Company and say the card was lost or Stolen and they will place a BLOCK ON YOUR CARD! and then u can call back and speak with another person to place a DISPUTE for the am0unt.

* a DISPUTE is when the visa company investigates the problem to try and get your money back for you .

**BLOCK THOSE CREDIT CARDS IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT FUTURE CHARGES** I HOPE THIS HELPS-- GOOD LUCK!!

• Co
      19th of Feb, 2009

Don't you people READ what you're signing up for?
    The website clearly states:

" at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the discounted rate of only seventy eight dollars and eighty one cents for the bottle you received and you will be enrolled in our convenient Home Delivery Plan. Approximately 30 days from your original order date and every 30 days thereafter, you will be sent a new monthly supply of Pure Acai Berry Pro and your credit card on file will be billed seventy eight dollars and eighty one cents plus $4.99 shipping and handling"

Now, if you're gullible enough to believe some berries are going to counteract all the crap you've been shoveling into your pie-holes over the years, you're beyond hope.

• To
      19th of Feb, 2009

Boy, you are such a looser and have NO common sense! You must be loosing some serious money to continue posting here. You sure do have a lot of knowledge coming out of you PIE HOLE!

• To
      19th of Feb, 2009

CommonSense...so you say you are: READ!

This is some information I did find on this website, it's only part of it:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)